The Labour Party

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

Rob Filth
Reactions:

Re: The Labour Party

Post by Rob Filth »

MistressRani wrote:Yeh and thank goodness Corbyn is discussing the important issues for voters like the Falkland Islands. FFS why doesn't he just say it's up to the islanders and make this a non-issue rather than another reason not to vote for him. The guy is a strategic disaster.
Actually, Corbyn was asked his opinions on the future of the Falklands by interviewers like Andrew Marr who made it an issue and then has the cheek to say Corbyn's "stuck in the 70's" afterwards because he gives a straight answer, it's not something Corbyn has pushed to the forefront of the agenda.

And Corbyn is right, the Islanders have the ultimate say in self-determination, but a thawing of relations with Argentina and opening of trade links with that country would benefit the islanders a huge amount, the fact that all of their imports come from the UK is not only prohibitively expensive but a ridiculous waste of resource.

Presumably Rani would rather walk 10 miles in the pissing rain to get a pint of milk because of a dispute he had with the corner shop 4 doors away from himself almost 35 years ago.
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

MistressRani wrote:
Ladylusiphur wrote: Your lack of comment suggests you're still sympathetic to Yvette then?
She'd have been a better bet than Corbyn yes. I can see both sides of the Syria vote - we were already bombing the other side of a non existent border. A consistent argument would be that we should also not be bombing on the Iraqi side.
I think a lot of the people who have lost sick and disabled relatives who have died thanks to ATOS and benefit sanctions, the machinery of which Cooper put in place might disagree with you there.

And Yvette Cooper is a warmonger, her chumming up to the Tories to vote for bombing innocent Syrian women and children is quite frankly beyond contempt and utterly despicable.

Shame on you Rani.
Last edited by Rob Filth on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

MistressRani wrote:
Ladylusiphur wrote: Following the money trails would make far more sense to stop them in the long run.
I'm sure they've thought of that and are probably doing it too.
Really?

Isis are armed by UK arms exports you moron.

You want to stop the money trail then you economically sanction Turkey and Saudi Arabia, but I haven't heard Sooper-Trooper Cooper saying much about that.

In fact Corbyn is the ONLY one bar the SNP who are making noises about this.

Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

No doubt because he's read it in the right-wing rags Rani thinks warmongering Mister Magoo Hilary Benn would make a good leader of the Labour Party too.

"We mush stop the Danish! They hold our viewsh in-con-tempt!"(slaps the dispatch box in time to the last three syllables)

Ladylusiphur
Reactions:

Post by Ladylusiphur »

Rob Filth wrote:
MistressRani wrote:Yeh and thank goodness Corbyn is discussing the important issues for voters like the Falkland Islands. FFS why doesn't he just say it's up to the islanders and make this a non-issue rather than another reason not to vote for him. The guy is a strategic disaster.
Actually, Corbyn was asked his opinions on the future of the Falklands by interviewers like Andrew Marr who made it an issue and then has the cheek to say Corbyn's "stuck in the 70's" afterwards because he gives a straight answer, it's not something Corbyn has pushed to the forefront of the agenda.

And Corbyn is right, the Islanders have the ultimate say in self-determination, but a thawing of relations with Argentina and opening of trade links with that country would benefit the islanders a huge amount, the fact that all of their imports come from the UK is not only prohibitively expensive but a ridiculous waste of resource.

Presumably Rani would rather walk 10 miles in the pissing rain to get a pint of milk because of a dispute he had with the corner shop 4 doors away from himself almost 35 years ago.
My Sister once dated a guy who turned out to be so racist he used to drive 30 mins to buy milk rather than go to his local shop. What a moron!
And he thought classic Who was shit.

Suffice to say it didn't last long.
I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
iank
Reactions:

Post by iank »

It was the latter more than the former that nixed it, wasn't it? ;)

"You can say what you like about Jewish people, but nobody says THAT about The Deadly Assassin!" :o :mrgreen:
Mott1
Reactions:

Post by Mott1 »

iank wrote:It was the latter more than the former that nixed it, wasn't it? ;)

"You can say what you like about Jewish people, but nobody says THAT about The Deadly Assassin!" :o :mrgreen:
lol!

Reminds me of that Welsh bus driver who saw that Sex Pistols interview with Bill Grundy and put his foot through the TV screen. Afterwards he said "I swear with the best of them, but I'm not having it on my telly..."
"I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me than a prefrontal lobotomy."

Tom Waits.
The Talking Cabbage
Reactions:

Post by The Talking Cabbage »

Corbyn must be on to something - otherwise they wouldn't be throwing so much shit at him.
custodi bibis Frigum Auxilium, vos creduli
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

The Talking Cabbage wrote:Corbyn must be on to something - otherwise they wouldn't be throwing so much shit at him.
Yup, Rani believes everything he sees on the BBC news though.

Genkimonk
Reactions:

Post by Genkimonk »

I'd love it if Corbyn raised the issue of suicides because of IDS. No one seems to dare mention it in the house.
The Hive Motto: 𝔓𝔦𝔠𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔰, 𝔞𝔲𝔱 𝔫𝔲𝔪𝔮𝔲𝔞𝔪 𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔲𝔪 𝔢𝔰𝔱
Clips, or it never happened.