Celebrities you fancy?

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

CommanderMaxil1983
Reactions:

Celebrities you fancy?

Post by CommanderMaxil1983 »

We've all got a few crushes on people we see on the telly. What are yours?
burrunjor
Reactions:

Re: Celebrities you fancy?

Post by burrunjor »

CommanderMaxil1983 wrote:We've all got a few crushes on people we see on the telly. What are yours?
I used to like Amy WInehouse A LOT when I was teenager. This was before obviously the drugs and the self harm. When she looked like this https://youtu.be/egpsoqLxkQE

It was a shame the way people were so horrible about the way she looked later on. I mean yeah she looked bad later on, but she was also suffering from mental illnesses that killed her! When I had a mental breakdown a year ago my looks were the last thing I cared about!

I guess she was just born at the wrong time. If she'd just been a few years later when it became trendy to stick up for women getting abused for their looks, (more because it could allow you to act all moral and superior and possibly get laid than because its the right thing to do) I guess she wouldn't have got that horrendous abuse.

I also like Katey Sagal. God she is so breath takingly beautiful. And her voice is so gorgeous. Hell I fancy Leela because of that voice LOL. I also like Ingrid Oliver (big surprise there LOL) and Freema Agyeman and Misha B. I don't know what's happened to Misha B. I think she's faded but google her she is gorgeous.

That's what Google is for. It spells Go ogle after all.
CommanderMaxil1983
Reactions:

burrunjor wrote:
CommanderMaxil1983 wrote:We've all got a few crushes on people we see on the telly. What are yours?
I used to like Amy WInehouse A LOT when I was teenager. This was before obviously the drugs and the self harm. When she looked like this https://youtu.be/egpsoqLxkQE

It was a shame the way people were so horrible about the way she looked later on. I mean yeah she looked bad later on, but she was also suffering from mental illnesses that killed her! When I had a mental breakdown a year ago my looks were the last thing I cared about!

I guess she was just born at the wrong time. If she'd just been a few years later when it became trendy to stick up for women getting abused for their looks, (more because it could allow you to act all moral and superior and possibly get laid than because its the right thing to do) I guess she wouldn't have got that horrendous abuse.

I also like Katey Sagal. God she is so breath takingly beautiful. And her voice is so gorgeous. Hell I fancy Leela because of that voice LOL. I also like Ingrid Oliver (big surprise there LOL) and Freema Agyeman and Misha B. I don't know what's happened to Misha B. I think she's faded but google her she is gorgeous.

Yeah, I liked Amy and was sad to hear of her death. I wouldn't say I found her attractive but she had a power singing voice and was far more talented than other "artists" in this generation.

Katey Sagal is 62 but still looks great. Leela was also my favourite character in that show along with Fry. I remember some Who fans moaning that Ingrid was too unattractive for the role of companion if they ever considered her. BOLLOCKS! She is a very sexy woman and I would love her to be in the show more often. Misha is nice though I don't think I've ever heard of her before you mentioned her.

I'll go for Melanie C, Pixie Lott and Kimberly Walsh. I also like Miranda Kerr quite a bit.
burrunjor
Reactions:

Post by burrunjor »

MarionCobretti1986 wrote:
burrunjor wrote:

Yeah, I liked Amy and was sad to hear of her death. I wouldn't say I found her attractive but she had a power singing voice and was far more talented than other "artists" in this generation.

Katey Sagal is 62 but still looks great. Leela was also my favourite character in that show along with Fry. I remember some Who fans moaning that Ingrid was too unattractive for the role of companion if they ever considered her. BOLLOCKS! She is a very sexy woman and I would love her to be in the show more often. Misha is nice though I don't think I've ever heard of her before you mentioned her.

I'll go for Melanie C, Pixie Lott and Kimberly Walsh. I also like Miranda Kerr quite a bit.
Oh Melanie C is gorgeous. I actually think Ingrid Oliver looked like her when she played Natalie the rapist in Peep Show. See here https://youtu.be/EtxK7wNUBPk they have that same gorgeous Tom Boy look. Its funny though the way most people thought they were lesbians just because they were a bit tomboyish. If only they were with each other.

Misha was on the X Factor a few years ago. She was hyped for big things but Tulisa kind of fucked her career by saying she was being a bully back stage. It was later revealed to be lies but sadly the rot had set in and her career was fucked. The annoying thing is that Tulisa herself associates with bullies. Dappy her band mate sent someone death messages for saying his music was crap (which is like saying the sky is blue!) yet Tulisa didn't give a shit. Only good thing is Tulisa herself has faded away too.

Sadly her crappy little band Little Mix are still around UGH.
CommanderMaxil1983
Reactions:

burrunjor wrote:
MarionCobretti1986 wrote:
burrunjor wrote:

Oh Melanie C is gorgeous. I actually think Ingrid Oliver looked like her when she played Natalie the rapist in Peep Show. See here https://youtu.be/EtxK7wNUBPk they have that same gorgeous Tom Boy look. Its funny though the way most people thought they were lesbians just because they were a bit tomboyish. If only they were with each other.

Misha was on the X Factor a few years ago. She was hyped for big things but Tulisa kind of fucked her career by saying she was being a bully back stage. It was later revealed to be lies but sadly the rot had set in and her career was fucked. The annoying thing is that Tulisa herself associates with bullies. Dappy her band mate sent someone death messages for saying his music was crap (which is like saying the sky is blue!) yet Tulisa didn't give a shit. Only good thing is Tulisa herself has faded away too.

Sadly her crappy little band Little Mix are still around UGH.

She is indeed. Ingrid is actually decent at comedy judging from that clip. I always assumed that she was in her late 20s in Doctor Who so I was surprised to find out that she was 38.

That explains it, I've never watched The X Factor. I can't stand Tulisa and I'm baffled as to why she was a judge on the show in the first place. Why do they get people that can't sing to judge people on their singing? Absolute madness. Did Misha do well in the show?

Fuck me, N-Dubz were such a shitty band. Thank god nobody talks about them anymore because they really were an embarrassment. Little Mix are also crap but I'd rather listen to them than N-Dubz.
The Seal
Reactions:

Post by The Seal »

Your celebrity crushes are so mainstream and pop-y that I may need to regurgitate.
Ladylusiphur
Reactions:

Post by Ladylusiphur »

Johnny Vegas.
I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
The Seal
Reactions:

Post by The Seal »

Zarius
Reactions:

Post by Zarius »

I had a mad thing for Shilpa Shetti during the Big Brother racism row.
The classics endure
The new date and decay
Don't settle for less
Echos that blessed by yesterday

Classic Who: Never outdone, never outgrown
Mike
Supreme Dalek
Reactions:

Post by Mike »

Maria Callas is a beacon of beauty.

Weird thread, though.
Es gibt kein richtiges Leben im falschen.
- Theodor W. Adorno