Burunman
Reactions:

Re: Celebrities you fancy?

Post by Burunman »

burrunjor wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:13 pm
MarionCobretti1986 wrote:
burrunjor wrote:
CommanderMaxil1983 wrote:We've all got a few crushes on people we see on the telly. What are yours?
I used to like Amy WInehouse A LOT when I was teenager. This was before obviously the drugs and the self harm. When she looked like this https://youtu.be/egpsoqLxkQE

It was a shame the way people were so horrible about the way she looked later on. I mean yeah she looked bad later on, but she was also suffering from mental illnesses that killed her! When I had a mental breakdown a year ago my looks were the last thing I cared about!

I guess she was just born at the wrong time. If she'd just been a few years later when it became trendy to stick up for women getting abused for their looks, (more because it could allow you to act all moral and superior and possibly get laid than because its the right thing to do) I guess she wouldn't have got that horrendous abuse.

I also like Katey Sagal. God she is so breath takingly beautiful. And her voice is so gorgeous. Hell I fancy Leela because of that voice LOL. I also like Ingrid Oliver (big surprise there LOL) and Freema Agyeman and Misha B. I don't know what's happened to Misha B. I think she's faded but google her she is gorgeous.

That's what Google is for. It spells Go ogle after all.

Yeah, I liked Amy and was sad to hear of her death. I wouldn't say I found her attractive but she had a power singing voice and was far more talented than other "artists" in this generation.

Katey Sagal is 62 but still looks great. Leela was also my favourite character in that show along with Fry. I remember some Who fans moaning that Ingrid was too unattractive for the role of companion if they ever considered her. BOLLOCKS! She is a very sexy woman and I would love her to be in the show more often. Misha is nice though I don't think I've ever heard of her before you mentioned her.

I'll go for Melanie C, Pixie Lott and Kimberly Walsh. I also like Miranda Kerr quite a bit.
Oh Melanie C is gorgeous. I actually think Ingrid Oliver looked like her when she played Natalie the rapist in Peep Show. See here https://youtu.be/EtxK7wNUBPk they have that same gorgeous Tom Boy look. Its funny though the way most people thought they were lesbians just because they were a bit tomboyish. If only they were with each other.

Misha was on the X Factor a few years ago. She was hyped for big things but Tulisa kind of fucked her career by saying she was being a bully back stage. It was later revealed to be lies but sadly the rot had set in and her career was fucked. The annoying thing is that Tulisa herself associates with bullies. Dappy her band mate sent someone death messages for saying his music was crap (which is like saying the sky is blue!) yet Tulisa didn't give a shit. Only good thing is Tulisa herself has faded away too.

Sadly her crappy little band Little Mix are still around UGH.
Well this one has aged rather well LOL.

Misha is trending on twitter again. People are accusing Tulisa of being a racist because of how she treated Misha. I will stick to my principles and say that I don't think Tulisa was a racist. She could have been, but I didn't see any evidence that was the case, other than the fact that it was a black woman she treated like shit. As far I can see Tulisa was just a dirty, low order, backstabbing rodent to Misha, not a racist LOL.

Still either way good to see more people being brought to Misha's music, she deserves it.

Here's hoping people realise what cunts they were to KatIe Waissel now too. She's the only one that hasn't got that yet. Amy, Caroline Flack, Princess Diana. Sadly they all had to die first, but I suppose Misha has bucked the trend by living to see people realise how shitty they were to her.
ImageImage
Burunman
Reactions:

Post by Burunman »

God Misha B is so sexy!

Her skin is just so gorgeous in these pics and her legs, dear god.

So, so beautiful!
ImageImage
Mike
Supreme Dalek
Reactions:

Post by Mike »

Beatrice Rana.

Es gibt kein richtiges Leben im falschen.
- Theodor W. Adorno
Burunman
Reactions:

Post by Burunman »

Mike wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:32 pm
Beatrice Rana.

Never heard of her until now, but good choice. She looks lovely. She has the Dana Delorenzo, Stephanie Beatriz look. (Which I'm rather partial too.)

ImageImage
Pepsi Maxil
Reactions:

Post by Pepsi Maxil »

Gloria Estefan, lead singer of the Latin group Miami Sound Machine. Really great, almost mesmerising voice.

She looks incredibly nice here:

and also here:

Most beautiful woman alive honestly.
Burunman
Reactions:

Post by Burunman »

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:25 pm
Gloria Estefan, lead singer of the Latin group Miami Sound Machine. Really great, almost mesmerising voice.

She looks incredibly nice here:

and also here:

Most beautiful woman alive honestly.
She's goregous. She has the Dana Delorenzo look to her. Good look to have.
ImageImage
Burunman
Reactions:

Post by Burunman »

Saw this picture on Misha B's twitter page. God damn! I mean really god damn!

image.png
image.png (2.24 MiB) Viewed 70 times
ImageImage
Pepsi Maxil
Reactions:

Post by Pepsi Maxil »

I really like Julie Cox from The Neverending Story III and the Children of Dune series. Gorgeous fantasy girl: