Corona 2.0: This Time It's Personal!

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

Rawkus
Reactions:

Corona 2.0: This Time It's Personal!

Post by Rawkus »

What do people reckon the chances of a second out break of Corona are? Bejing and Germany seem to still be having issues.

It does seem they just want to spread it out which sounds like herd immunity to me. I know no wave may not be an option, but Korea and NZ have been exemplary with their handling of the situation, whereas we just don't seem to care.

That's deeply worrying when we are heading for no deal Brexit and if they ended lock down early to avoid more financial chaos this time around then it seems we aren't going to get another lockdown next time. Enforcing may be easier in the winter as people aren't as willing to go out, but I am dreading the chaos and panic buying that'll be reinforced by a no-deal brexit. Fucking dreading it. Stock up on toilet rolls now!
Pepsi Maxil
Reactions:

Re: Corona 2.0: This Time It's Personal!

Post by Pepsi Maxil »

Darth Rawkus wrote: โ†‘
Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:38 pm
Stock up on toilet rolls now!
Just use the three seashells instead.

"If mediocrity were fattening, you'd all be whales"
MistressRani
Reactions:

Post by MistressRani »

Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:38 pm
What do people reckon the chances of a second out break of Corona are? Bejing and Germany seem to still be having issues.

It does seem they just want to spread it out which sounds like herd immunity to me. I know no wave may not be an option, but Korea and NZ have been exemplary with their handling of the situation, whereas we just don't seem to care.

That's deeply worrying when we are heading for no deal Brexit and if they ended lock down early to avoid more financial chaos this time around then it seems we aren't going to get another lockdown next time. Enforcing may be easier in the winter as people aren't as willing to go out, but I am dreading the chaos and panic buying that'll be reinforced by a no-deal brexit. Fucking dreading it. Stock up on toilet rolls now!
I kind of think a second wave is inevitable but hope I'm wrong. I'm suspicious of the way ending the lockdown in the UK seems to ignore the previous rules i.e. we relaxed before hitting alert levels 2 and 3 as was originally stated and the track and trace system now doesn't need an app that was previously deemed essential. And as for Brexit - it remains a shitshow.
Rebutting Rob's ridiculous rantings since 2004
Rawkus
Reactions:

Post by Rawkus »

Genkimonk
Reactions:

Post by Genkimonk »

South Korea officially declared a 2nd wave yesterday.

The fact is the UK is now fucked due to Boris' mismanagement.
The Hive Motto: ๐”“๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฐ, ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ซ๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ž๐”ช ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ช ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
Clips, or it never happened.
Rawkus
Reactions:

Post by Rawkus »

Looks like the US is surging again https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53157952
ClockworkOcean
Reactions:

Post by ClockworkOcean »

The chav cunts in my area had completely disregarded social distancing long before the lockdown easing began. If the behaviour I've observed over the last few weeks is any indication, there absolutely will be a second spike, and the UK's thick, selfish, infantlised population content to be ruled by profiteering corporate puppets will fucking deserve it.
Genkimonk
Reactions:

Post by Genkimonk »

Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:42 am
Looks like the US is surging again https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53157952
Karma?
The Hive Motto: ๐”“๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฐ, ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ซ๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ž๐”ช ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ช ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
Clips, or it never happened.
Rawkus
Reactions:

Post by Rawkus »

Genkimonk wrote: โ†‘
Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:43 pm
Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:42 am
Karma?
In this case, I think Karma and stupidity are indivisible.
Rawkus
Reactions:

Post by Rawkus »

Cummings never applied for planning permission to convert his country shed in Durham into a cottage, so...
Iโ€™ll take an axe to planning laws, says Dominic Cummings
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ill- ... -bwn5j3b88