Corona 2.0: This Time It's Personal!

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

User avatar
Genkimonk
Reactions:
Posts: 1158
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:25 am

Re: Corona 2.0: This Time It's Personal!

Post by Genkimonk »

Why does an unelected political advisor have any say in anything?
The Hive Motto: ๐”“๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฐ, ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ซ๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ž๐”ช ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ช ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
Clips, or it never happened.
User avatar
Rob Filth
Reactions:
Posts: 5070
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Re: Corona 2.0: This Time It's Personal!

Post by Rob Filth »

Darth Rawkus wrote: โ†‘
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:58 pm
Cummings never applied for planning permission to convert his country shed in Durham into a cottage, so...
Iโ€™ll take an axe to planning laws, says Dominic Cummings
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ill- ... -bwn5j3b88
I have to say, this sudden media scrutiny over Cummings and Johnson(by default) is intriguing.

The media certainly never gave two fucks before about the contemptuous and illegal behaviour they both often and frequently got up to before, so why now?

Is it because they don't have Jeremy Corbyn to rip apart like a pack of fucking wolves anymore or have both men had a serious fall out with Murdoch that he's already lining up his Tory usurper v.3.0?

Personally, I think it's the latter more than the former, and I also believe a deal has already been carved out between Starmer and Murdoch should Tory usurper v3.0 also fail before the next General Election.
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Image
User avatar
Rawkus
Reactions:
Posts: 880
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:14 am

Re: Corona 2.0: This Time It's Personal!

Post by Rawkus »

Report: Bible Belt Christians Are Dying After Ignoring Social Distancing Guidelines

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressi ... 6cBenUh49I

Angry Floridians Attack Mandatory Mask Law As Threat To โ€œGodโ€™s Wonderful Breathing Systemโ€

https://god.dailydot.com/gods-wonderful ... rYk5_GmlBE

Looks like American fundamentalist Christians will be clearing up at this year's Darwin awards.
User avatar
Rawkus
Reactions:
Posts: 880
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:14 am

Re: Corona 2.0: This Time It's Personal!

Post by Rawkus »

Rob Filth wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:17 am
Darth Rawkus wrote: โ†‘
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:58 pm
Cummings never applied for planning permission to convert his country shed in Durham into a cottage, so...
Iโ€™ll take an axe to planning laws, says Dominic Cummings
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ill- ... -bwn5j3b88
I have to say, this sudden media scrutiny over Cummings and Johnson(by default) is intriguing.

The media certainly never gave two fucks before about the contemptuous and illegal behaviour they both often and frequently got up to before, so why now?
I put it down to Cummings being tainted by the whole Durham thing. The shark's smell blood and they are circling.

Come on, what sells more copies of the DM, headlines like the one or above or "Keir Stamer, Donkey Farmer". The latter sounds like a Viz strip. The BLM thing ended the furore over Cummings prematurely. He's probably going to be their meal ticket till Brexit at least.
User avatar
Rob Filth
Reactions:
Posts: 5070
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Re: Corona 2.0: This Time It's Personal!

Post by Rob Filth »

Darth Rawkus wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:35 pm
Rob Filth wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:17 am
Darth Rawkus wrote: โ†‘
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:58 pm
Cummings never applied for planning permission to convert his country shed in Durham into a cottage, so...
Iโ€™ll take an axe to planning laws, says Dominic Cummings
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ill- ... -bwn5j3b88
I have to say, this sudden media scrutiny over Cummings and Johnson(by default) is intriguing.

The media certainly never gave two fucks before about the contemptuous and illegal behaviour they both often and frequently got up to before, so why now?
I put it down to Cummings being tainted by the whole Durham thing. The shark's smell blood and they are circling.
Yes, but why? Cummings was the man to deliver Murdoch's precious fucking Brexit and was previously beyond any scrutiny whatsoever, so either 1) He's fallen out with Murdoch or 2) Murdoch doesn't like the extent of influence Cummings has over the PM because that's HIS privilege to have.
Darth Rawkus wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:35 pm
Come on, what sells more copies of the DM, headlines like the one or above or "Keir Stamer, Donkey Farmer". The latter sounds like a Viz strip.
True, but since when did that ever stop them with Corbyn. A guy who has permanently campaigned against ALL war and racism and for championing human rights for decades, painted as a terrorist-sympathising anti-semite? You'd think they wouldn't be able to make it up and yet over half the electorate obviously swallowed that shite.

What about claiming the way he pronounced "Stein" as in Epstein being proof-positive that he was an anti-semite worse than Hitler or that attending a Muslim Peace conference at the invitation of the president of Tunisia(along with Tory and Lib Dem delegates) suddenly being turned into a remembrance of Black September terrorists when those terrorists involved in the Munich atrocity weren't even buried in the same fucking country, let alone the same cemetery?
Darth Rawkus wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:35 pm
The BLM thing ended the furore over Cummings prematurely. He's probably going to be their meal ticket till Brexit at least.
Personally, I think he(and Johnson by default) have trodden on Murdoch's toes and Murdoch is looking for a scapegoat and heads to roll for the woeful handling of COVID19.

He'll go for another Tory usurper first before he goes to Starmer, but I believe preliminary talks have already taken place between the two.
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Image
User avatar
Rawkus
Reactions:
Posts: 880
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:14 am

Re: Corona 2.0: This Time It's Personal!

Post by Rawkus »

Rob Filth wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:57 pm
Darth Rawkus wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:35 pm
Rob Filth wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:17 am
Darth Rawkus wrote: โ†‘
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:58 pm
Cummings never applied for planning permission to convert his country shed in Durham into a cottage, so...
Iโ€™ll take an axe to planning laws, says Dominic Cummings
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ill- ... -bwn5j3b88
I have to say, this sudden media scrutiny over Cummings and Johnson(by default) is intriguing.

The media certainly never gave two fucks before about the contemptuous and illegal behaviour they both often and frequently got up to before, so why now?
I put it down to Cummings being tainted by the whole Durham thing. The shark's smell blood and they are circling.
Yes, but why? Cummings was the man to deliver Murdoch's precious fucking Brexit and was previously beyond any scrutiny whatsoever, so either 1) He's fallen out with Murdoch or 2) Murdoch doesn't like the extent of influence Cummings has over the PM because that's HIS privilege to have.
Why? Because Murdoch is opportunist and doesn't personally authorize and write every article himself. Cummings is a golden goose for them and the public was fairly united on this which is unusual. Although how things will play out with RLB sacking will be interesting to see. None of that rules out a falling out between Murdoch and anybody, but our second suggestion involves to much guess work.
Rob Filth wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:57 pm
Darth Rawkus wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:35 pm
Come on, what sells more copies of the DM, headlines like the one or above or "Keir Stamer, Donkey Farmer". The latter sounds like a Viz strip.
True, but since when did that ever stop them with Corbyn. A guy who has permanently campaigned against ALL war and racism and for championing human rights for decades, painted as a terrorist-sympathising anti-semite? You'd think they wouldn't be able to make it up and yet over half the electorate obviously swallowed that shite.

What about claiming the way he pronounced "Stein" as in Epstein being proof-positive that he was an anti-semite worse than Hitler or that attending a Muslim Peace conference at the invitation of the president of Tunisia(along with Tory and Lib Dem delegates) suddenly being turned into a remembrance of Black September terrorists when those terrorists involved in the Munich atrocity weren't even buried in the same fucking country, let alone the same cemetery?


That was more salacious than Starmer owning a Donkey farm and twisted some things, whereas Starmer hasn't given them anything to twist yet. The guy was a QC for ages and did pro bono work in removing the death penalty in several sub-Saharan countries. He is squeaky clean. Sure, the stuff against Corbyn was laughable but it suited their agenda and it got traction, nothing has with Starmer yet. TBH, I don't really know where the whole anti-semetic thing started as it's never been something I have followed cos it was obvious bullshit. You just have to look at JC's peace prizes and voting record and comapre that to the record of the Murdoch media
Rob Filth wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:57 pm
Darth Rawkus wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:35 pm
The BLM thing ended the furore over Cummings prematurely. He's probably going to be their meal ticket till Brexit at least.
Personally, I think he(and Johnson by default) have trodden on Murdoch's toes and Murdoch is looking for a scapegoat and heads to roll for the woeful handling of COVID19.

He'll go for another Tory usurper first before he goes to Starmer, but I believe preliminary talks have already taken place between the two.
Possibly.

I think this recent news break of RLB's sacking has probably over taken some of this conversation.
User avatar
Rob Filth
Reactions:
Posts: 5070
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Re: Corona 2.0: This Time It's Personal!

Post by Rob Filth »

Darth Rawkus wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:01 pm
That was more salacious than Starmer owning a Donkey farm and twisted some things, whereas Starmer hasn't given them anything to twist yet. The guy was a QC for ages and did pro bono work in removing the death penalty in several sub-Saharan countries. He is squeaky clean.
No, he's not.

He got PC Harwood off the hook, the copper who murdered Ian Tomlinson.

He's a murdering cop protector.
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Image
User avatar
Rawkus
Reactions:
Posts: 880
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:14 am

Re: Corona 2.0: This Time It's Personal!

Post by Rawkus »

Rob Filth wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:29 pm
Darth Rawkus wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:01 pm
That was more salacious than Starmer owning a Donkey farm and twisted some things, whereas Starmer hasn't given them anything to twist yet. The guy was a QC for ages and did pro bono work in removing the death penalty in several sub-Saharan countries. He is squeaky clean.
No, he's not.

He got PC Harwood off the hook, the copper who murdered Ian Tomlinson.

He's a murdering cop protector.
He's a barrister. PC Harwood was charged with manslaughter, not murder. If Starmer defended him that was his job, Starmer wouldn't have gotten to decide the sentence or guilt. That's for a judge and jury.
User avatar
Rob Filth
Reactions:
Posts: 5070
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Re: Corona 2.0: This Time It's Personal!

Post by Rob Filth »

Darth Rawkus wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:47 pm
He's a barrister. PC Harwood was charged with manslaughter, not murder. If Starmer defended him that was his job, Starmer wouldn't have gotten to decide the sentence or guilt. That's for a judge and jury.
Starmer deliberately put maximum emphasis on the original coroner report, which two later reports found faulty and the coroner of the original report found to be disreputable.

He's an establishment stooge.

Any fool viewing the footage can see it was "manslaughter", personally I'd say it was with malicious intent, so murder.
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Image
User avatar
MistressRani
Reactions:
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am

Re: Corona 2.0: This Time It's Personal!

Post by MistressRani »

Darth Rawkus wrote: โ†‘
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:58 pm
Cummings never applied for planning permission to convert his country shed in Durham into a cottage, so...
Iโ€™ll take an axe to planning laws, says Dominic Cummings
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ill- ... -bwn5j3b88
I'm sure he thinks he's in charge. Maybe he is?
Rebutting Rob's ridiculous rantings since 2004
Post Reply