Blaire White sums it uo about JK Rowling

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

Burunman
Reactions:

Blaire White sums it uo about JK Rowling

Post by Burunman »

First video of hers I've watched in a long, long while, but this sums everything up with the laughable and pathetic reaction to JK Rowlings inoffensive and factual tweets.

https://youtu.be/jyzZ3J6IG6s

People are stupid. That's why I prefer Dinosaurs.
ImageImage
ClockworkOcean
Reactions:

Re: Blaire White sums it uo about JK Rowling

Post by ClockworkOcean »

I was just threatened with a ban from Wikipedia for editing the section of Blaire's page related to her debate with Jonathan Yaniv (I'm not calling him Jessica) to include a reference to his long history of sexually harassing women and children. It simply referred to him as a "trans activist" with no reference to his despicable behaviour, and has now been removed entirely. I'm fucking livid. These cunts are actively protecting child sexual predators.
Burunman
Reactions:

Re: Blaire White sums it uo about JK Rowling

Post by Burunman »

ClockworkOcean wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:22 pm
I was just threatened with a ban from Wikipedia for editing the section of Blaire's page related to her debate with Jonathan Yaniv (I'm not calling him Jessica) to include a reference to his long history of sexually harassing women and children. It simply referred to him as a "trans activist" with no reference to his despicable behaviour, and has now been removed entirely. I'm fucking livid. These cunts are actively protecting child sexual predators.
What is wrong with these SJWs. They treat black people and trans people like children who can't be held to the same moral standard as white, cis people.

James Dreyfus is the latest casualty of this crazy new religion. It's hilarious as he will have undoubtedly been persecuted for being gay unlike the morons who got him fired for having an opinion.

I'm tempted to get his audio stories as The Master now. If they hate him, he has to be good.
ImageImage