Leaving for a bit

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

Rob Filth
Reactions:

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by Rob Filth »

Robby The Seal wrote:Apart from Duncan, who is about as exciting as over boiled cabbage.
What? You mean Final Frontier is not a kicking and happening forum full of the most lively debates then?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

The Seal
Reactions:

Post by The Seal »

Yeah I remember Andy's 'we should all bow down and be loyal subjects, as we're lucky the show is back' crap very well.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Robby The Seal wrote:Yeah I remember Andy's 'we should all bow down and be loyal subjects, as we're lucky the show is back' crap very well.
No, he made me laugh, the more shocked he would get, the more over the top it drove me in slagging his beloved programme.

I always used to imagine his face being a bleating sheep for some reason.

The Seal
Reactions:

Post by The Seal »

Rob Filth wrote:
Robby The Seal wrote:Apart from Duncan, who is about as exciting as over boiled cabbage.
What? You mean Final Frontier is not a kicking and happening forum full of the most lively debates then?

Does it still exist then?

I reckon Thasc is probably still inviting people for virtual cups of tea while secretly writing necrophile fantasies about Roger Delgado's corpse.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Robby The Seal wrote:Does it still exist then?

I reckon Thasc is probably still inviting people for virtual cups of tea while secretly writing necrophile fantasies about Roger Delgado's corpse.
I believe so yes, I think it has about 8 or so semi-regular posters and yes I believe Thasculas is still having her virtual tea parties when not wanking over Delgados corpse, that is unless of course she's learnt to multi-task by now.

Wayne
Reactions:

Post by Wayne »

Rob Filth wrote:

I went there for a bit as well, in between PS and discovering the old Hive. Beowulf was alright for a laugh actually, but otherwise it was ok for a holiday, but eventually the beach got boring.
Wayne
Reactions:

Post by Wayne »

Rob Filth wrote:

I believe so yes, I think it has about 8 or so semi-regular posters and yes I believe Thasculas is still having her virtual tea parties when not wanking over Delgados corpse, that is unless of course she's learnt to multi-task by now.
Last time i looked in, it seemed to've become little more than a fan-fic site for the small group of regulars. I tried to read some once..... Fuck me..... Back away gently, i did.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Wayne wrote:I went there for a bit as well, in between PS and discovering the old Hive. Beowulf was alright for a laugh actually, but otherwise it was ok for a holiday, but eventually the beach got boring.
I suppose the one thing you could say in its favour is that it's not quite as dull as Tardis Type 40, most of which appears to be a copy and paste exercise from Final Frontier anyway.

Ralph
Reactions:

Post by Ralph »

One thing I've never understood why there has to be so many forums...
Ralph
Reactions:

Post by Ralph »

Wayne wrote:
Rob Filth wrote:

Last time i looked in, it seemed to've become little more than a fan-fic site for the small group of regulars. I tried to read some once..... Fuck me..... Back away gently, i did.
I didn't realise anyone ever attempted to read that .... I thought it was therapy for the posters...