Rob Filth
Reactions:

Re: Hive history.

Post by Rob Filth »

Biroc the Tharil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:25 am
Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:14 am
Fuck me, there' a crapload of history on that thread Biroc.

It just goes to show how the memory cheats, I was earlier getting DoctorWhoWorldWide mixed up with DW2005 and getting Dan Ludbrow mixed up with AndyHearne, both of them were similar authoritarian type tossers however.

I'd completely forgotten about Duncan the pitbull defending Thascalos's honour at the squeak of a disagreeable fart all the time, or the time when Dan got him to blow up completely over that Emily campaign!

"How DARE you talk about Emily like that!! What has she ever done to you?"

Fuck me, that one was pantwettingly hilarious!

Highpoint of the whole DW2005 board.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're memory's better than mine Rob, though some of that I vaguely recall...but I really only came in on things from LogMet onwards...
Weren't you ever on DW2005 - Dan Ludbrows site Biroc? Or were they not Birocs kind?

Soldeed, The Master and all their gang came over to Logopolis Metropolis from there and there were numerous wars between LM and DW2005.

I didn't realise Dan Ludbrow was demanding Richie make him a mod on LM - what a fucking twat!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Biroc the Tharil
Reactions:

Post by Biroc the Tharil »

Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:28 am
Biroc the Tharil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:25 am
Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:14 am
Fuck me, there' a crapload of history on that thread Biroc.

It just goes to show how the memory cheats, I was earlier getting DoctorWhoWorldWide mixed up with DW2005 and getting Dan Ludbrow mixed up with AndyHearne, both of them were similar authoritarian type tossers however.

I'd completely forgotten about Duncan the pitbull defending Thascalos's honour at the squeak of a disagreeable fart all the time, or the time when Dan got him to blow up completely over that Emily campaign!

"How DARE you talk about Emily like that!! What has she ever done to you?"

Fuck me, that one was pantwettingly hilarious!

Highpoint of the whole DW2005 board.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're memory's better than mine Rob, though some of that I vaguely recall...but I really only came in on things from LogMet onwards...
Weren't you ever on DW2005 - Dan Ludbrows site Biroc? Or were they not Birocs kind?

Soldeed, The Master and all their gang came over to Logopolis Metropolis from there and there were numerous wars between LM and DW2005.

I didn't realise Dan Ludbrow was demanding Richie make him a mod on LM - what a fucking twat!

I didn't know the detail..! *pretty* sure I wasn't on DW2005...or if I was, I was mainly as a lurker and then I flitted to LogMet...that makes sense actually, I probably was lurking/minor posting on DW2005 but not for long haha! I remeber Soldeed and the Master on LM of course...
'Believe nothing they say - they're not Biroc's kind.'
Biroc the Tharil
Reactions:

Post by Biroc the Tharil »

Thascalos was on LM too right?
'Believe nothing they say - they're not Biroc's kind.'
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Biroc the Tharil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:36 am
I didn't know the detail..! *pretty* sure I wasn't on DW2005...or if I was, I was mainly as a lurker and then I flitted to LogMet...that makes sense actually, I probably was lurking/minor posting on DW2005 but not for long haha! I remeber Soldeed and the Master on LM of course...
Jesus, you couldn't forget them.

What got me was the way they'd made their own den where they'd fuck off to retire for a week or two planning their next campaign to assault Logopolis Metropolis to drive Richie round the fucking bend.

The time where The Master/The Doctor were outed as being the same person with dual accounts was REALLY funny!

What a fucking schitzo!

I've often wondered why Doctor Who seems to attract just so many fucking mad and completely dysfunctional bastards?

Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Biroc the Tharil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:38 am
Thascalos was on LM too right?
Yeah she was, until she made her own virtual picnic place on Final Frontier which I think her pet pitbull Duncan set up for her.

What gets me about these people is they were all on Doctor Who forums but for the life of me I can't ever recall them actually talking about the fucking programme.

Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:42 am
I often wondered why Doctor Who seems to attract just so many fucking mad and completely dysfunctional bastards?
That’s the most baffling aspect to all this. For a character who combats and challenges the worst kinds of authority, mad authoritarians seem to latch on to Who forums very fervently. I’m surprised any of them like the programme in the first place.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:45 am
Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:42 am
I often wondered why Doctor Who seems to attract just so many fucking mad and completely dysfunctional bastards?
That’s the most baffling aspect to all this. For a character who combats and challenges the worst kinds of authority, mad authoritarians seem to latch on to Who forums very fervently. I’m surprised any of them like the programme in the first place.
That was universal though, I think after the BBCi boards completely self-destructed, Logopolis Metropolis was literally the ONLY DW board where you could actually criticise NuPooh without getting your arse perma-banned immediately by over zealous mods.

And even that had a mod regime which would be considered strict compared to the Hive or the earlier Redux.

Redux was really wild frontier territory however, because it was on an adult forum board site literally ANYTHING could be posted up there and more often than not was.

It certainly wasn't for the faint hearted.

I'm pretty sure goatse and tubgirl got posted up there repeatedly.

Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Could you imagine if Thascalos had actually joined Redux?

"Now would anyone like a nice cup of tea and a cake? I've just laid out my virtual flowery decorated crockery out next to the picnic hamper and you boys can all have a slice of cake each if you post me a nice picture of Roger Delgado looking rugged from his earlier years..."

Next post: WHALLOP!

An ultra high definition blow up photo of Tubgirl gets posted up in full gruesome detail!

"Now who would like a biscuit? I've got some bourbons, digestives, custard creams or if you're feeling REALLY naughty, a Jammy Dodger?"

Next post: WHALLOP!

An ultra high definition blow up gynecological photo of Goatse gets posted!

Cartoon Girl invited Thascalos to the board but I think Duncan probably quite wisely warned her away and whispered a growl in her ear, "No I don't think you want to go THERE, dear, It's not quite our kind of place."

Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

I have to say, this forum is already considerably livelier than NuHive despite the considerably lower number of currently active posters. :)
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:19 am
I have to say, this forum is already considerably livelier than NuHive despite the considerably lower number of currently active posters. :)
If we can get Seal, Rani and Liam over it'll get a lot livelier.

I was thinking of maybe even asking Richie over, but I'm not sure he'd post much.

I think his bitter experiences of running Logopolis Metropolis put him off forum boards for life.