Rob Filth
Reactions:

Re: Hive history.

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:04 pm
Rob Filth wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:02 pm

Yeah, he took all of his frapping videos with disturbing creepy serial killer type voice down, I recall Seal/Boofer was most disappointed with this and was pleading with him to put them back up again.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Based on your description, I’m somewhat glad I never saw them. :lol: :lol:
I think Pex came up with the best review of them on the original Leisure Hive.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Ludders
Reactions:

Post by Ludders »

Rob Filth wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:35 pm
Ludders wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:00 pm
Stranger still, I actually met him in 2004 at a Planet Skaro meet up in London.
Was he there dressed in combat/military fatigues and armed with semi automatic firearms to assassinate Eric Saward to show the pacifist deathcult human hating scum a thing or two?
:lol:

I’m not sure how old he is, but he was pretty young back then. I’d say early to mid 20s for a guess, to my 41.
I can’t remember much about him to be honest. He was a newbie to Planet Skaro, and I think he only lasted about a year on there, if that .
I’ve got a couple of pictures on a memory stick somewhere. I’ll dig them out when I get home.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Ludders wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:27 pm

I’m not sure how old he is, but he was pretty young back then. I’d say early to mid 20s for a guess, to my 41.
I can’t remember much about him to be honest. He was a newbie to Planet Skaro, and I think he only lasted about a year on there, if that .
I’ve got a couple of pictures on a memory stick somewhere. I’ll dig them out when I get home.
Please do.

I'm pretty sure we'd all be fascinated to see what a baby Sadako looked like in the days before his head exploded.

Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Ludders wrote:
Rob Filth wrote:
Ludders wrote:
Was he there dressed in combat/military fatigues and armed with semi automatic firearms to assassinate Eric Saward to show the pacifist deathcult human hating scum a thing or two?

Was he banned from Planet Skaro by any chance? He refers to that forum in highly negative terms in that review he wrote of Last of the Time Turds which Rob linked here earlier today.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:41 pm
Was he banned from Planet Skaro by any chance? He refers to that forum in highly negative terms in that review he wrote of Last of the Time Turds which Rob linked here earlier today.
I'm pretty sure he would've been if he had an 80's head explosion there, they were far stricter there than on the Hive.

From memory, I think he got banned from there and Anoraks in fairly quick succession. He didn't want to come back to the Hive because of us all laughing at him, so he sulked on youtube for several years with his frappity frap videos.(now taken down of course)

It was a shame because we always enjoyed his entertaining visits here, it was rather akin to like having a Jihadist militant wearing a suicide vest around for tea and biscuits with the best china on display.

Yeah, Ludders will know for sure though.

Ludders
Reactions:

Post by Ludders »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:41 pm
Ludders wrote:
Rob Filth wrote:
Ludders wrote:

I can't remember, but it seems likely.
To be honest, I eventually left Planet Skaro myself because it got too pro NuWho.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Ludders wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:01 pm
I can't remember, but it seems likely.
To be honest, I eventually left Planet Skaro myself because it got too pro NuWho.
I can imagine that if he was calling anyone who dared like any story from the 80's "JNT apologist scum!" over there, it would've been instant perma-ban?

Ludders
Reactions:

Post by Ludders »

Rob Filth wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:33 am
Seal is Boofer by the way, so this is pretty much almost a pinpoint accurate prediction.
Shame that Seal hasn't seen fit to return to this old stomping ground.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Ludders wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:08 pm
Rob Filth wrote:
Seal is Boofer by the way, so this is pretty much almost a pinpoint accurate prediction.
I think he's on his way, but I'm not sure whether he remembers his old username/log in and might need to create a new account and wait for Mike to authorise it.

Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Rob Filth wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:11 pm
Ludders wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:08 pm
Rob Filth wrote:
I think he's on his way, but I'm not sure whether he remembers his old username/log in and might need to create a new account and wait for Mike to authorise it.
It's the elusive Rani we're having real difficulty tracking down.

He's probably hiding under his custom made RTD duvet with matching pillowcase covers reading "The Writers Tale" for the 50 thousandth time.