Ban on Lists.

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

The Seal
Reactions:

Ban on Lists.

Post by The Seal »

We're banning quasi-autistic list-making at the Hive. Mike and I agreed to impose this on you all because you've become the biggest bunch of tedious cunts ever. It's like a tea party in this place when it should be chaos.

Each offender will get 2 warnings. Any infractions after that will see the perpetrator's avatar replaced by a grey square, font changed to wingdings, and an unfeasibly boring username in red-type applied to their profile.

I'm sorry it's had to come to this.

p.s. Bullet points are still acceptable.
Ladylusiphur
Reactions:

Re: Ban on Lists.

Post by Ladylusiphur »

So my list of top 10 cunts on the Hive is not going to be welcome now?
I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
The Seal
Reactions:

Post by The Seal »

We'll have to confer.

The admin team will get back to you.
Ladylusiphur
Reactions:

Post by Ladylusiphur »

If it helps you were as high as number 3.
I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
Mike
Supreme Dalek
Reactions:

Post by Mike »

Ladylusiphur wrote:If it helps you were as high as number 3.
Was 'people who make list threads' at number 1?
Es gibt kein richtiges Leben im falschen.
- Theodor W. Adorno
TheWatcher
Reactions:

Post by TheWatcher »

I'd have to at least hope for a top 5 position...

Too fresh on the scene to expect the crown. But I'm working on it.
Ladylusiphur
Reactions:

Post by Ladylusiphur »

It's probably time for a ban on me. This place used to make me laugh but it's just increasingly angsty these days. I think i'm just not down with the kids any more.

Most of the old guard seem to have wandered off or gone part time. Might do the same and just pop in from time to time. It's a shame as that other thread is very true, some very special people have come and gone over the years. As Bucks Fizz once said however, those days are gone. (Certainly hope i'm proved wrong on that though)

I might have to make a list of the top 10 people i'll miss...

Peace. x
The Seal
Reactions:

Post by The Seal »

Ladylusiphur wrote:It's probably time for a ban on me. This place used to make me laugh but it's just increasingly angsty these days. I think i'm just not down with the kids any more.

Most of the old guard seem to have wandered off or gone part time. Might do the same and just pop in from time to time. It's a shame as that other thread is very true, some very special people have come and gone over the years. As Bucks Fizz once said however, those days are gone. (Certainly hope i'm proved wrong on that though)

Peace. x
Stay in touch x
CommanderMaxil1983
Reactions:

Post by CommanderMaxil1983 »

I must confess that I do this more than any other poster. I'll stop, if it makes you happy. No doubt all the fun will be drained out of this place eventually.
burrunjor
Reactions:

Post by burrunjor »

Ladylusiphur wrote:It's probably time for a ban on me. This place used to make me laugh but it's just increasingly angsty these days. I think i'm just not down with the kids any more.

Peace. x
In what way is it angsty? Just curious? I find it more quiet as there is no New Who this year and most stopped watching before then anyway.