ClassicHive 10th Anniversary Celebration Thread(bring best party hat)

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

What's your favourite moment of ClassicHive?

Edward Barlows meltdown
64%
Karl Roemers violation
9%
Sadakos head exploding
9%
Rob & Rani incessant bickering
18%

Total votes: 11
Ludders
Reactions:

Re: ClassicHive 10th Anniversary Celebration Thread(bring best party hat)

Post by Ludders »

It sounds like a Maxil type name. 😂
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Rob Filth wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:37 pm
I bet you Boofer has about half a dozen aliases on here, none of which he remembers the passwords for!
Speaking of Boofer, the only means by which I can contact him is via PM on the NuHive as I don’t know him anywhere beyond the forum, and given that he rarely turns up now you’d probably have better luck letting him know about the place.
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Ludders wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:51 pm
It sounds like a Maxil type name. 😂
I derived it from Monty Python’s Life of Brian after getting the idea from watching the Python videos that Rob left in one of his threads today. 😂
Ludders
Reactions:

Post by Ludders »

Nevertheless, I like Maxil. I'll drop him a line later. Have to dash off for a bit right now.
Boofer will no doubt get to know once he sees that thread on the Facebook group. But I'll message him later as well.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Ludders wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:54 pm
Nevertheless, I like Maxil. I'll drop him a line later. Have to dash off for a bit right now.
Boofer will no doubt get to know once he sees that thread on the Facebook group. But I'll message him later as well.
I just PM'ed Boofer asking him over.
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Voted Barlow on the basis of that video alone. :)
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Mike wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:46 pm
Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:43 pm
Mike wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:38 pm
Welcome all after the Hive's own Wilderness Years!

Great to have older members aboard as well as newer members like yourself Naughtius. Thanks for the brief bio too, always good to know who people are. I've not really kept up with NuHive. When I abandoned it it was being run by a secondary school friend of mine -- Adam Ant Driver? -- but I don't know what he's done with it since.
I think he fucked off once Sadako and Barlow turned up (about a year ago). Ah- about that. I joined the NuHive sometime after all this happened and only discovered this recently. Rob posted on the forum a screenshot of a downright creepy PM that Sadako sent him under a different guise (this is before I knew about his antics) and I browsed that guise/alias, only to discover that he’d been creating several unsettlingly antagonistic threads attacking several members to no avail (and where he’d admitted to gloating over the death of an older Hiver, B, in a YT comments section) and that Barlow had also turned up under a guise (Kaled Hygeine) that was later banned. Adam hasn’t been seen since from what I can decipher, and I don’t really blame him.
That's fucking batshit. Didn't realise Sadacunt and Lowbar took over.

As to gloating about the death of B? What a prick.
Forgot to say: Barlow hasn’t taken over as far as I know (the account he used last year was permanently banned and the membership know to be weary of him), although Rob has his suspicions about one or two accounts there.

But yeah- the whole thing is batshit insane.
Mike
Supreme Dalek
Reactions:

Post by Mike »

So you're telling me that even Sadako banned Barlow?

Fucking LOL.
Es gibt kein richtiges Leben im falschen.
- Theodor W. Adorno
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:14 pm
Forgot to say: Barlow hasn’t taken over as far as I know (the account he used last year was permanently banned and the membership know to be weary of him), although Rob has his suspicions about one or two accounts there.

But yeah- the whole thing is batshit insane.
He hasn't got mod controls like Sadako, but I believe this is his profile icon under the name "Brigade Leader":

He's been keeping his mad fascist tendencies under control and in check there but usually nods along with Sadako's authoritarian speil in awe of his fuhrer-ish dominance and militaristic precision.
Last edited by Rob Filth on Tue May 19, 2020 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Mike wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:19 pm
So you're telling me that even Sadako banned Barlow?

Fucking LOL.
In essence, yes. But I don’t know all the details surrounding the absolute charade. I think Rob was there at the time- he mentioned to me after I took my break from the NuHive the fact that Barlow and Sadako apparently confided with each other privately, though Sadako turned away from him once he found out who he really was. Ask Rob for more details, though.

It’s felt extremely cathartic discussing this here, though, I’ll admit. I originally planned on leaving the board today and writing a post there which explained by reasons for leaving without holding back. I would have gone ahead and done it straight away were it not for my being told that the old Hive was being restored.

Edit: Just seen Rob’s latest post, though I can’t see the image.