CLASSIC WHO IS FOR FILTHY SHITLORDS, UNLIKE RTD'S NUWHO

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

LunchToiletDweller
Reactions:

Re: CLASSIC WHO IS FOR FILTHY SHITLORDS, UNLIKE RTD'S NUWHO

Post by LunchToiletDweller »

Scaroth wrote:
LunchToiletDweller wrote:
Lord of Spods wrote:It makes me sick how Classic Who is held up as some high example of culture, when in reality it is the most offensive, most privileged horrible show seen in the history of British culture.
Considering "Spods" is yourself, self-indulgently wanking off your ToiletDwelling character, it's of no surprise.
I don't even know what a spod is.
Funny though, I once believed you were B-Fore's alter-ego.
Even an episode of New Who featuring David Tennant and Matt Smith performing 2 Doctors 1 Cup would still be better than the entire Colon Baker era
Flynn
Reactions:

Post by Flynn »

LunchToiletDweller wrote:Funny though, I once believed you were B-Fore's alter-ego.
The circle is now complete.
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Lord of Spods wrote:
Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:53 am
It makes me sick how Classic Who is held up as some high example of culture, when in reality it is the most offensive, most privileged horrible show seen in the history of British culture. This disgusting show always has a white cishet straight male as the main lead, (at least RTD, that cultural genius, always put references to non-straight and non-binary gender/sexuality, until that shitlord Moffat took over with his evil patriarchial views.) Oh, just thinking about it just triggered me!!! That's how bad a show is if it needs a trigger warning

This horrible show has never had any relevance or critique to the dominant culture, - I know so because I have read many subversive readings on blogs that detail just how vile and unintelligent this show was (again, until RTD ran it, and truly made it radical by making it about people.) The amount of racism and sexism this vile programme contains makes me sick, it is truly only fit for neo-Nazi MRA types - yes I said it, the Doctor is an MRA!! Ther ultimate nice guy, the fucker probably tips his question-mark fedora everyday!

The only time this scumbag show was ever good was when RTD ran it, as everyone knows it was his non-cishet comedy that enlightened the privileged masses over the oppression of minorities, but the shitlord BBC had to bring in Moffat, who refused to make the Doctor a girl!! And replaced him with SHITLORD SCUMBAG FUCKER CAPALDI.

But thank goodness for all these blogs that read so deeply into this vile show and expose it for what it is, the oppression will stop if we alert and make more people check their privlege!!

P.S..Btw, if you think Love and Monsters was shit...that's cause your a nerd who doesn't approve of non-binary episodes and are probably a privilege MRA shitlord.
An excellent parody, and distinctively prescient given the subsequent emergence of #BeKind.

To ask another question already posed to the above poster on this thread: Was this account an alias adopted by one of the board’s regular posters, or did it just emerge from the blue?
Burunman
Reactions:

Post by Burunman »

Bertrand Marx wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:49 pm
Lord of Spods wrote:
Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:53 am
It makes me sick how Classic Who is held up as some high example of culture, when in reality it is the most offensive, most privileged horrible show seen in the history of British culture. This disgusting show always has a white cishet straight male as the main lead, (at least RTD, that cultural genius, always put references to non-straight and non-binary gender/sexuality, until that shitlord Moffat took over with his evil patriarchial views.) Oh, just thinking about it just triggered me!!! That's how bad a show is if it needs a trigger warning

This horrible show has never had any relevance or critique to the dominant culture, - I know so because I have read many subversive readings on blogs that detail just how vile and unintelligent this show was (again, until RTD ran it, and truly made it radical by making it about people.) The amount of racism and sexism this vile programme contains makes me sick, it is truly only fit for neo-Nazi MRA types - yes I said it, the Doctor is an MRA!! Ther ultimate nice guy, the fucker probably tips his question-mark fedora everyday!

The only time this scumbag show was ever good was when RTD ran it, as everyone knows it was his non-cishet comedy that enlightened the privileged masses over the oppression of minorities, but the shitlord BBC had to bring in Moffat, who refused to make the Doctor a girl!! And replaced him with SHITLORD SCUMBAG FUCKER CAPALDI.

But thank goodness for all these blogs that read so deeply into this vile show and expose it for what it is, the oppression will stop if we alert and make more people check their privlege!!

P.S..Btw, if you think Love and Monsters was shit...that's cause your a nerd who doesn't approve of non-binary episodes and are probably a privilege MRA shitlord.
An excellent parody, and distinctively prescient given the subsequent emergence of #BeKind.

To ask another question already posed to the above poster on this thread: Was this account an alias adopted by one of the board’s regular posters, or did it just emerge from the blue?
Yes it was, but it goes to show that what I have been saying is right that these lunatics have been spewing their poison into DW for years. Since the early 2010s when they first got their hooks into Moffat and slandered him as a misogynist.
ImageImage