CLASSIC WHO IS FOR FILTHY SHITLORDS, UNLIKE RTD'S NUWHO

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

Lord of Spods
Reactions:

Re: CLASSIC WHO IS FOR FILTHY SHITLORDS, UNLIKE RTD'S NUWHO

Post by Lord of Spods »

The Seal wrote:Thought it wasn't half bad actually, Mr.Spod.
Yeah well, it's not exactly difficult...all you have to do is read these mind-numbingly pretentious moralizing fan blogs for inspiration :P
Fuhrer Worm wrote:Somebody talking shit about old Doctor Who? COLIN BAKER SIGNAL... ACTIVATE!

You better put a trigger warning on that, it's triggering my peckishness alright! :lol:
Flynn
Reactions:

Post by Flynn »

Lord of Spods wrote:It makes me sick how Classic Who is held up as some high example of culture, when in reality it is the most offensive, most privileged horrible show seen in the history of British culture. This disgusting show always has a white cishet straight male as the main lead, (at least RTD, that cultural genius, always put references to non-straight and non-binary gender/sexuality, until that shitlord Moffat took over with his evil patriarchial views.) Oh, just thinking about it just triggered me!!! That's how bad a show is if it needs a trigger warning

This horrible show has never had any relevance or critique to the dominant culture, - I know so because I have read many subversive readings on blogs that detail just how vile and unintelligent this show was (again, until RTD ran it, and truly made it radical by making it about people.) The amount of racism and sexism this vile programme contains makes me sick, it is truly only fit for neo-Nazi MRA types - yes I said it, the Doctor is an MRA!! Ther ultimate nice guy, the fucker probably tips his question-mark fedora everyday!

The only time this scumbag show was ever good was when RTD ran it, as everyone knows it was his non-cishet comedy that enlightened the privileged masses over the oppression of minorities, but the shitlord BBC had to bring in Moffat, who refused to make the Doctor a girl!! And replaced him with SHITLORD SCUMBAG FUCKER CAPALDI.

But thank goodness for all these blogs that read so deeply into this vile show and expose it for what it is, the oppression will stop if we alert and make more people check their privlege!!

P.S..Btw, if you think Love and Monsters was shit...that's cause your a nerd who doesn't approve of non-binary episodes and are probably a privilege MRA shitlord.
Lord of Spods
Reactions:

Post by Lord of Spods »

^
Looks like it struck too close to home for some people! :D
Flynn
Reactions:

Post by Flynn »

Nah, I'm mostly poking fun though I think the point is valid.
B-Fore
Reactions:

Post by B-Fore »

Die zarte, aber helle Differenz
Mike
Supreme Dalek
Reactions:

Post by Mike »

B-Fore wrote:Image
So, he did escape from Oz.
Es gibt kein richtiges Leben im falschen.
- Theodor W. Adorno
LunchToiletDweller
Reactions:

Post by LunchToiletDweller »

Lord of Spods wrote:It makes me sick how Classic Who is held up as some high example of culture, when in reality it is the most offensive, most privileged horrible show seen in the history of British culture.
Even an episode of New Who featuring David Tennant and Matt Smith performing 2 Doctors 1 Cup would still be better than the entire Colon Baker era
Scaroth
Reactions:

Post by Scaroth »

LunchToiletDweller wrote:
Lord of Spods wrote:It makes me sick how Classic Who is held up as some high example of culture, when in reality it is the most offensive, most privileged horrible show seen in the history of British culture.
Considering "Spods" is yourself, self-indulgently wanking off your ToiletDwelling character, it's of no surprise.
Glitz
Reactions:

Post by Glitz »

Where did The Lord go? He deleted a couple of his posts and has now vanished! :?

NOOOOOO! COME BACK! :cry: :(
iank
Reactions:

Post by iank »

I get the distinct impression it was one of the regulars taking the piss, though who I'm not quite sure...