Should the Brigadier have been shot as a traitor at the end of "The Silurians"?

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

Was the Brigadier a dirty stinking fucking traitor?

Fuck, yeah! 5 rounds rapid, NOW!
100%
Rob Filth, you are a Cunt.
No votes

Total votes: 4
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Re: Should the Brigadier have been shot as a traitor at the end of "The Silurians"?

Post by Rob Filth »

Fuck me, that's just too funny to be true!

Fucking hell this guy needs some serious fucking counselling!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Pepsi Maxil
Reactions:

Re: Should the Brigadier have been shot as a traitor at the end of "The Silurians"?

Post by Pepsi Maxil »

He seems to be obsessed with The Doctor's lack of involvement in Revelation. I don't understand why this such an a massive issue for him. He doesn't even like Saward's version of the character anyway!

https://theleisurehive.proboards.com/th ... nvolvement
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:13 am
He seems to be obsessed with The Doctor's lack of involvement in Revelation. I don't understand why this such an a massive issue for him. He doesn't even like Saward's version of the character anyway!

It’s all for a “fun thread”, Maxil. Don’t dare question his superior authority. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:

It’s all for a “fun thread”, Maxil. Don’t dare question his superior authority. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank goodness he's never seen "Mission to the Unknown"

He's be agonising over it for the next 10 years at least.

Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:17 am
Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:

Thank goodness he's never seen "Mission to the Unknown"

He's be agonising over it for the next 10 years at least.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought he liked Revelation anyway? Ah, fuck it. I’ve given up trying to rationalise any of this.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:19 am
I thought he liked Revelation anyway? Ah, fuck it. I’ve given up trying to rationalise any of this.
Like I say, consistency is not Sadako's middle name.

It what makes him so entertainingly batshit mental.

Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:21 am
Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Like I say consistency is not Sadako's middle name.

I think my bafflement is because he tries so hard to adopt a façade of rationality and reasonableness on NuHive. I’m now seeing the other side of him come out in full force amidst only seeing glimpses beforehand.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:23 am
Rob Filth wrote:
Naughtius Maximus wrote:

I think my bafflement is because he tries so hard to adopt a façade of rationality and reasonableness on NuHive. I’m now seeing the other side of him come out in full force amidst only seeing glimpses beforehand.
The biggest bafflement is how he managed to maintain that façade for long enough to wheedle mod powers from the NuHive admin.

Usually he loses his shit before the pretense holds, he must've put a big bowl of some ice cubes down the front of his trousers that day.
Last edited by Rob Filth on Sat May 23, 2020 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:27 am
Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:23 am
Rob Filth wrote:
Naughtius Maximus wrote:

The biggest bafflement is how he managed to maintain that façade for long enough to weedle mod powers from the NuHive admin.

Usually he loses his shit before the pretense holds, he must've put a bowl of some ice cubes down the front of his trousers that day.
He didn’t though, did he?

I swear he was behaving like an absolute twat under the “Bladeswitch” alias not long beforehand.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:29 am
Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:27 am
The biggest bafflement is how he managed to maintain that façade for long enough to weedle mod powers from the NuHive admin.

Usually he loses his shit before the pretense holds, he must've put a bowl of some ice cubes down the front of his trousers that day.
He didn’t though, did he?

I swear he was behaving like an absolute twat under the “Bladeswitch” alias not long beforehand.
That's true.

In which case I can only surmise that the admin was under significant stressful trauma to render their memory and attention span to that of a goldfish.