Should the Brigadier have been shot as a traitor at the end of "The Silurians"?

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

Was the Brigadier a dirty stinking fucking traitor?

Fuck, yeah! 5 rounds rapid, NOW!
100%
Rob Filth, you are a Cunt.
No votes

Total votes: 4
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Re: Should the Brigadier have been shot as a traitor at the end of "The Silurians"?

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:31 am
Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:29 am
Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:27 am
The biggest bafflement is how he managed to maintain that façade for long enough to weedle mod powers from the NuHive admin.

Usually he loses his shit before the pretense holds, he must've put a bowl of some ice cubes down the front of his trousers that day.
He didn’t though, did he?

I swear he was behaving like an absolute twat under the “Bladeswitch” alias not long beforehand.
That's true.

In which case I can only surmise that the admin was under significant trauma to render their memory and attention span to that of a goldfish.
I don’t see how he can paint himself as any kind of innocent victim after the vile shite he produced under that account.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Re: Should the Brigadier have been shot as a traitor at the end of "The Silurians"?

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:34 am
I don’t see how he can paint himself as any kind of innocent victim after the vile shite he produced under that account.
Given his mono-obsessive stalkerish and abusive behaviour I don't know how he can give himself victimhood status under ANY of his accounts.

He seriously needs some therapy, he's not a well man.

Probably several large cocktails of valium mixed with mogadon too.

Calm him down a bit.

Otherwise he might go out in the street to prior agreed fist fights with people with heart conditions to teach them some traditional values.
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Pepsi Maxil
Reactions:

Post by Pepsi Maxil »

They surely didn't think their version of the Hive would be a success, did they?

"if anyone wants to start any drama they can take it to The Cage"

I'm sure disagreeing with them is considered drama on their forum.
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:58 am
They surely didn't think their version of the Hive would be a success, did they?

Sadako’s own mantra is derived from 1984, so I presume any dissidence or challenge to their established hierarchy is considered unacceptable.

“War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength.”
Pepsi Maxil
Reactions:

Post by Pepsi Maxil »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:39 am
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:58 am

Sadako’s own mantra is derived from 1984, so I presume any dissidence or challenge to their established hierarchy is considered unacceptable.

“War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength.”
Indeed.

Both of them are extremely funny. Dogstar came out with some absolute gems on the JNT thread:

"I will never let go of the fact that JNT was a total cunt and I don't care which one of you soyboy bastards I offend."

"I'm not talking about this twat again as it will just go in one ear and out the other." This didn't last as in his next message he detailed every accusation made against JNT.

"Throwing out wild accusations about conspiracy against him and insulting people because they dislike someone like JNT is petulant and childish."

I don't think either of them live in the real world.
Pepsi Maxil
Reactions:

Post by Pepsi Maxil »

I have the perfect response for the "Should Doctor Who have just ended when Williams left?" thread on their forum, but Sadako will know it's me because of my ISP address.
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:00 pm
I have the perfect response for the "Should Doctor Who have just ended when Williams left?" thread on their forum, but Sadako will know it's me because of my ISP address.
He’ll probably come here eventually anyway to be honest. :lol:
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:09 pm
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
He will do, but the larger the reception we can give him with more people here when that happens, the better, and the funnier.

We might even get a youtube badly animated video out of it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Pepsi Maxil
Reactions:

Post by Pepsi Maxil »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:09 pm
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Most likely. I'm sure StuffTheFrankie is just aching for some new material for his channel so he's probably preying that Sadako reverts back to his old self.

I'm thinking about leaving NuHive and just posting here.
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:37 pm
He will do, but the larger the reception we can give him with more people here when that happens, the better, and the funnier.

We might even get a youtube badly animated video out of it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Agreed. I hope he doesn’t turn up too early. If Boofer, Rani and Liam are here once he appears, it’ll be even funnier. Especially in Rani’s case given that he said on NuHive that you only ever wanted to throw Rani under the bus. :lol: :lol: