Should the Brigadier have been shot as a traitor at the end of "The Silurians"?

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

Was the Brigadier a dirty stinking fucking traitor?

Fuck, yeah! 5 rounds rapid, NOW!
100%
Rob Filth, you are a Cunt.
No votes

Total votes: 3
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Re: Should the Brigadier have been shot as a traitor at the end of "The Silurians"?

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:40 pm
Agreed. I hope he doesn’t turn up too early. If Boofer, Rani and Liam are here once he appears, it’ll be even funnier. Especially in Rani’s case given that he said on NuHive that you only ever wanted to throw Rani under the bus. :lol: :lol:
Yeah Rani is a MUST.

I'm really hoping someone can track him down and grab him here for this.
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Pepsi Maxil
Reactions:

Re: Should the Brigadier have been shot as a traitor at the end of "The Silurians"?

Post by Pepsi Maxil »

Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:12 pm
Once more people join up and arrive the greater the liklihood that someone will eventually let the cat out the bag, but there's really no rush yet.

I'm having too much fun and a laugh to give a hoot about NuHive and it's tumbleweed staid staticness at present, let alone some complete saddo clone board with hundreds of empty threads.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There isn't much excitement going on. Part of me wants to post a thread titled "Mission to the Unknown - Is The Doctor's lack of involvement a problem?" :D
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:25 pm
There isn't much excitement going on. Part of me wants to post a thread titled "Mission to the Unknown - Is The Doctor's lack of involvement a problem?" :D
Could even go one further - "Blakes 7 - is The Doctors lack of involvement a problem?"

Or:

"K9 and Company - is The Doctors lack of involvement a problem?"

Someone needs to tell Sadako the only person with a problem is himself, and a pretty serious deep-rooted one at that.
Last edited by Rob Filth on Sat May 23, 2020 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Naughtius Maximus
Reactions:

Post by Naughtius Maximus »

Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:49 pm
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:25 pm
Could even go one further - "Blakes 7 - is The Doctors lack of involvement a problem?"

Or:

"K9 and Company - is The Doctors lack of involvement a problem?"
Or:

Keys of Marinus episodes 3 and 4: “Is the Doctor’s lack of involvement a problem?”
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Let's face it, if the somewhat subdued screentime of a central character in a tv story made over 35 fucking years ago is the height of Sadako's problems then he really doesn't get out much or have much of a fucking life, does he?

Naughtius Maximus
Reactions:

Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:00 pm
Let's face it, if the somewhat subdued screentime of a central character in a tv story made over 35 fucking years ago is the height of Sadako's problems then he really doesn't get out much or have much of a fucking life, does he?
What gets me is how long his response is on that thread, and how much time he’s clearly spent devising a response to the question. I’ve probably written brief Literature essays and analyses that are shorter than that.

OK- that’s probably hyperbolic, but the point still stands. I occasionally write a lot, but not when it comes to a character’s screen-time in a piece of film or TV.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:02 pm
What gets me is how long his response is on that thread, and how much time he’s clearly spent devising a response to the question. I’ve probably written brief Literature essays and analyses that are shorter than that.

OK- that’s probably hyperbolic, but the point still stands.
He just posts all these bullshit threads just as an excuse to impress his dullard revisionary bullshit corrections on everyone which they must all nod along to or feel his wrath.

It's why he always posts thread after tiresome thread about Warriors of the fucking Deep.

I'm sure this guy wakes up each morning punching himself squarely in the face repeatedly.

He probably thinks he's self-disciplining some "traditional values" upon himself.

Naughtius Maximus
Reactions:

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:11 pm
I think Sadako bugs me the most because I spent so much time talking to him last year. He tricked me into thinking he had genuinely changed. It was only when we argued in December that it became clear to me that it was all just a facade. In March he even tried to guilt me into thinking I had ruined all his hard work in getting the place "back to normal" because I'd quoted Rob in a thread where the pair of them had argued. He whinged at me before I told him I was leaving the forum for good. I did eventually return, but he'd lied to Clockwork about the reason why I'd originally left. "It was the Rob situation" he said. No, it was YOU.
Yeah, I find that extremely dodgy myself. He just sounds like a narcissistic control freak, especially in his reaction to you quoting Rob. “Back to normal?” Yeah, so he’s the deciding voice as to what’s “normal” or right in this case, I suppose.
Naughtius Maximus
Reactions:

Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:08 pm
Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:02 pm

OK- that’s probably hyperbolic, but the point still stands.
He just posts all these bullshit threads just as an excuse to impress his dullard revisionary bullshit corrections on everyone which they must all nod along to or feel his wrath.

It's why he always posts thread after tiresome thread about Warriors of the fucking Deep.
It’s also why he lacks any sense of humour.

Even in threads that have no relation to it, he always brings that story up, usually with connotations of “crank pacifist politics”.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Dunno why, but Sadako always reminds me a bit of this strange character from Zit comic.