Mr TARDIS Reviews Hell Bent

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

Rob Filth
Reactions:

Re: Mr TARDIS Reviews Hell Bent

Post by Rob Filth »

UncleDeadly wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 6:11 pm

Even better. Puts Nostradamus to shame...
Indeed, Sadakos crystal ball must've developed a huge fucking crack from when he threw it at his Warriors Of The Deep DVD earlier that day....
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Bayban
Reactions:

Post by Bayban »

Rob Filth wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 6:06 pm
Brian wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:35 pm
This aged well...
Almost as well as this one I discovered?

Well, to be fair, he got the famously (or famouly) right in his defense.

''Goodnight Victoria''
Count Dracula
Reactions:

Post by Count Dracula »

This sounds juicy, so what happened may I ask?
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

The First Doctor wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:16 am
This is what I can tell you for definite:

Back in 2007, a member signed up to the original Leisure Hive forum called Sadako. Originally, his interactions seemed pleasant enough, but over time his language became increasingly antagonistic amidst his views on JNT being challenged, to the extent where he labelled the forum “JNT apologist scum” and labelled Rob his worst enemy. He also proceeded to make a series of rape and pedophile jokes on the board afterwards, claiming that Rob was “forced to rape his own mother” as a kid, and that Heretic, another member, was “raped by his daddy and liked it”. He eventually buggered off before making a weird YouTube video (which has now been deleted) which the Hive commented on, followed by his immediately storming back on the forum. He then left again.

Later on, a highly well-regarded and well-read Hive member called B passed away, and Sadako proceeded to mock and gloat over his death in a YouTube comments section. He then returned to the Hive in 2019 under the guise of “Bladeswitch” after stalking a Hiver on YouTube and proceeded to make several antagonistic threads and posts with several unsettling connotations (claiming that Boofer/Seal was a domestic abuser, sending Rob weird PMs and admitting that his gloating over B’s death was his means of expressing his “Phyrric victory” over the forum). He was eventually made a moderator on the grounds that he convinced the admin that he was a “changed man” (though how that conclusion was established is beyond me) and he adopted the moniker of Tanmann. He remained a moderator for about a year, with many new members (including myself) remaining unaware of his antics.

He seemed to have changed for the better until Rob turned up and started taking the piss out of a ludicrous post he made (which stated that, without any ambiguity, “The Brigadier was right” at the end of The Silurians), and Tanmann proceeded to place Rob’s posts into locked threads as a means of asserting power. Rob subsequently left for a time, but he also posted a screenshot of a weird PM he sent him as “Bladeswitch” which I took note of, and thus left myself for two months feeling uncomfortable about Tanmann in general. Maxil eventually challenged Tanmann after it turned out that he’d cornered and threatened Maxil due to quoting Rob on the forum prior. Maxil left for a time as a result, and Tanmann himself lied about why Maxil himself had left. Maxil proceeded to challenge him again in the mods section, by which point Tanmann started exploiting Maxil’s own personal issues against him as a means of asserting dominance, and after being cornered about gloating over B’s death and Tanmann proceeded to become all the more sinister and contemptuous towards Maxil. He then tried to assert full control over NuHive, but was subsequently locked out of moderation by Clockwork, who planned to close down NuHive which Maxil eventually saw to. Tanmann had also started sending PMs to other members after being deprived of mod powers with links to a cloned Leisure Hive board where he was the most frequent poster beforehand.

Yeah- it’s a long story, although I’d rather not bring it up again too fervently.
Last edited by Bertrand Marx on Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
UncleDeadly
Reactions:

Post by UncleDeadly »

Rob proceeded to become all the more sinister and contemptuous towards Maxil.
:lol: I don't remember that bit. Rob, you dark horse, you....
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

UncleDeadly wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:45 am
Bollocks. I need to change that...
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

UncleDeadly wrote:
Just changed that. Christ, that was embarrassing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I give Rob my humblest apologies.
Count Dracula
Reactions:

Post by Count Dracula »

Bertrand Marx wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:32 am
The First Doctor wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:16 am
This is what I can tell you for definite:

Back in 2007, a member signed up to the original Leisure Hive forum called Sadako. Originally, his interactions seemed pleasant enough, but over time his language became increasingly antagonistic amidst his views on JNT being challenged, to the extent where he labelled the forum “JNT apologist scum” and labelled Rob his worst enemy. He also proceeded to make a series of rape and pedophile jokes on the board afterwards, claiming that Rob was “forced to rape his own mother” as a kid, and that Heretic, another member, was “raped by his daddy and liked it”. He eventually buggered off before making a weird YouTube video (which has now been deleted) which the Hive commented on, followed by his immediately storming back on the forum. He then left again.

Later on, a highly well-regarded and well-read Hive member called B passed away, and Sadako proceeded to mock and gloat over his death in a YouTube comments section. He then returned to the Hive in 2019 under the guise of “Bladeswitch” after stalking a Hiver on YouTube and proceeded to make several antagonistic threads and posts with several unsettling connotations (claiming that Boofer/Seal was a domestic abuser, sending Rob weird PMs and admitting that his gloating over B’s death was his means of expressing his “Phyrric victory” over the forum). He was eventually made a moderator on the grounds that he convinced the admin that he was a “changed man” (though how that conclusion was established is beyond me) and he adopted the moniker of Tanmann. He remained a moderator for about a year, with many new members (including myself) remaining unaware of his antics.

He seemed to have changed for the better until Rob turned up and started taking the piss out of a ludicrous post he made (which stated that, without any ambiguity, “The Brigadier was right” at the end of The Silurians), and Tanmann proceeded to place Rob’s posts into locked threads as a means of asserting power. Rob subsequently left for a time, but he also posted a screenshot of a weird PM he sent him as “Bladeswitch” which I took note of, and thus left myself for two months feeling uncomfortable about Tanmann in general. Maxil eventually challenged Tanmann after it turned out that he’d cornered and threatened Maxil due to quoting Rob on the forum prior. Maxil left for a time as a result, and Tanmann himself lied about why Maxil himself had left. Maxil proceeded to challenge him again in the mods section, by which point Tanmann started exploiting Maxil’s own personal issues against him as a means of asserting dominance, and after being cornered about gloating over B’s death and Tanmann proceeded to become all the more sinister and contemptuous towards Maxil. He then tried to assert full control over NuHive, but was subsequently locked out of moderation by Clockwork, who planned to close down NuHive which Maxil eventually saw to. Tanmann had also started sending PMs to other members after being deprived of mod powers with links to a cloned Leisure Hive board where he was the most frequent poster beforehand.

Yeah- it’s a long story, although I’d rather not bring it up again too fervently.
Thank you for explaining everything. Sorry I was not full aware of just how big and horrible this stuff was.
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

The First Doctor wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:49 am

Thank you for explaining everything. Sorry I was not full aware of just how big and horrible this stuff was.
No worries. My original idea was to leave the forum altogether and write a parting post that outlined everything I knew about him and explained my reasons for leaving, but I was coincidentally informed that the old Hive would be re-opening on that very day.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Bertrand Marx wrote:
UncleDeadly wrote:
Bollocks. I need to change that...
It was my Bonnie Langford and Sophie Aldred abuse wot dun it.
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.