What do YOU think Fathead did to piss off Eccles?

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Re: What do YOU think Fathead did to piss off Eccles?

Post by Bertrand Marx »

UncleDeadly wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:49 pm

"It could have been slightly better written..."

"It has the capacity to be very adult and very dramatic..."

Honestly; Ed Sheeran, "Stormzy". Doctor Who needs this shit why exactly?? To please the plebs that, as you quite rightly point out, aren't bothering to watch anyway??
It’s one of the worst things I’ve ever seen on Television. How Chinballs can say that about Vervoids (which is itself flawed but leagues above his output) and then write that fucking bollocks is astonishing.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:39 pm
Except that no one is watching it anymore. It’s experienced a dip in overnight ratings from well over 8 million at the start of series 11 to well under 4 million amidst the series 12 finale. The fucktardedness seems to be too much for virtually everyone now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I thought I’d put it in terms of Chibnall’s era alone as to showcase how major the drop is in ratings, given that Rani seems unwilling to accept any comparison between Chibnall era ratings and season 23-26 ratings.

Oh, and in terms of absolute fuckwittedness, watch this clip:

Edit: fuck me, the comments section is soaking it up and praising it to the heavens! :lol:
My god, that was painful.

Vacuous utter turd.

I guess at least there weren't any Murray Gold comedy parping noises to accompany the fucking rubbish.
Last edited by Rob Filth on Thu May 28, 2020 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

UncleDeadly
Reactions:

Post by UncleDeadly »

Except that no one is watching it anymore.
Of course that does mean, though, that Rob is technically correct. Less people are now having their intelligence insulted...
UncleDeadly
Reactions:

Post by UncleDeadly »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:54 pm
UncleDeadly wrote:

Honestly; Ed Sheeran, "Stormzy". Doctor Who needs this shit why exactly?? To please the plebs that, as you quite rightly point out, aren't bothering to watch anyway??
It’s one of the worst things I’ve ever seen on Television. How Chinballs can say that about Vervoids (which is itself flawed but leagues above his output) and then write that fucking bollocks is astonishing.
Totally. He should be ashamed. Cognitive dissonance, perhaps?
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Rob Filth wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:55 pm
Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:39 pm
Except that no one is watching it anymore. It’s experienced a dip in overnight ratings from well over 8 million at the start of series 11 to well under 4 million amidst the series 12 finale. The fucktardedness seems to be too much for virtually everyone now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I thought I’d put it in terms of Chibnall’s era alone as to showcase how major the drop is in ratings, given that Rani seems unwilling to accept any comparison between Chibnall era ratings and season 23-26 ratings.

Oh, and in terms of absolute fuckwittedness, watch this clip:

Edit: fuck me, the comments section is soaking it up and praising it to the heavens! :lol:
My god, that was painful.

I guess at least there weren't any Murray Gold comedy parping noises to accompany the fucking rubbish.
Try this bit. It’s auditory torture:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eeY81edhG0o
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

UncleDeadly wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:57 pm
Naughtius Maximus wrote:
UncleDeadly wrote:

Although that shame should have immediately manifested after he wrote “Torchwood: Day One”. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:58 pm
That is really quite bad.

A shame because the CGI spiders look quite good, but even people I know who like Stormzy would be embarrassed by that.

It's cringeworthy.

Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Rob Filth wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 8:03 pm
Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:58 pm
That is really quite bad.

A shame because the CGI spiders look quite good, but even people I know who like Stormzy would be embarrassed by that.

It's cringeworthy.
The CGI spiders looking half-decent probably serves as the only redeeming quality of the whole thing. But yeah- Murray Gold’s comedy music doesn’t feature in this era, which is a good thing, but everything else is nadir level stuff.

Have you noticed that Whittaker’s Doctor literally gurns or gawps in every shot?
UncleDeadly
Reactions:

Post by UncleDeadly »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:59 pm
UncleDeadly wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:57 pm
Naughtius Maximus wrote:
UncleDeadly wrote:

Although that shame should have immediately manifested after he wrote “Torchwood: Day One”. :lol: :lol: :lol:
True dat, but let's face it; Chibnall feels no shame because his showbiz pals have long since given him permission to feel no shame. He works for the BBC so he must be wonderful!
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 8:06 pm
Have you noticed that Whittaker’s Doctor literally gurns or gawps in every shot?
Yes, I have.

Which one of Fatheads Doctors do you think she's closest to? The Salford Binman or the Mockney Twat?

She seems from what I'm going on like a bastardised amalgamation of them both, a blend of the very worst attributes of them both.

Ecclestons thicko colloquialisms with Tennants twattyness and gurning.