What do YOU think Fathead did to piss off Eccles?

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

Rawkus
Reactions:

Re: What do YOU think Fathead did to piss off Eccles?

Post by Rawkus »

Rob Filth wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:20 pm
Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:15 pm
I’m still getting over the fact that Rani himself thinks that the First Doctor’s portrayal in Twice upon a Twat is somehow accurate to Hartnell’s original character. When was that character ever a chauvinist twat during his era? It’s beyond insulting.
It's like I say, Rani will happily soak up anything no matter how self-contradictory.

He's easily pleased, bless his little cotton Jodie cosplaying socks.

People: Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Rani:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/Ssorg/postreactions/notification/type/reaction.php on line 95: sprintf(): Too few arguments
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4306: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3037)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4306: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3037)
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Rawkuss wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 8:17 pm
People: Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Rani:

Poor old Rani, I feel almost maternal and protective towards him these days.

I might get him a Jodie cosplay suit for him next xmas with one of those dildo sonic screwdrivers she has.

We can then put a photo of him up proudly dressed in his new gear.

Bless him.
Last edited by Rob Filth on Thu May 28, 2020 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Rob Filth wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 8:09 pm
Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 8:06 pm
Have you noticed that Whittaker’s Doctor literally gurns or gawps in every shot?
Yes, I have.

Which one of Fatheads Doctors do you think she's closest to? The Salford Binman or the Mockney Twat?

She seems from what I'm going on like a bastardised amalgamation of them both, a blend of the very worst attributes of them both.

Ecclestons thicko colloquialisms with Tennants twattyness and gurning.
I basically agree with you on that one. The worst elements of what were essentially the worst Doctors prior to Chibnall.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 8:42 pm
I basically agree with you on that one. The worst elements of what were essentially the worst Doctors prior to Chibnall.
Strange how I've guessed that despite having never seen a single episode of the crap, isn't it?
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Count Dracula
Reactions:

Post by Count Dracula »

Putting someone in NuWho and making them play a dumbed down, executive approved version of the Doctor would (Should) piss off anyone.
Genkimonk
Reactions:

Post by Genkimonk »

BF seem to have kicked up a shitstorm. Apparently they had a page listing Christopher Eccelstone as a contributor to their site. Someone found it and mentioned it online. BF went into damage control mode saying it was just an easteregg or a placeholder joke. It's been changed now to someone else.

If it is true that BF hired him, it would look very bad, as it would be the second time something DW fucked him over by leaking anything.

And if it is as BF said, it would rightly piss off Ecclestone and his agent for this misinformation to be listed, especially given his experience with the show. It is also extremely bad PR from BF, and the person who made that page should be fired.
The Hive Motto: 𝔓𝔦𝔠𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔰, 𝔞𝔲𝔱 𝔫𝔲𝔪𝔮𝔲𝔞𝔪 𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔲𝔪 𝔢𝔰𝔱
Clips, or it never happened.
MistressRani
Reactions:

Post by MistressRani »

Genkimonk wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:07 pm
BF seem to have kicked up a shitstorm. Apparently they had a page listing Christopher Eccelstone as a contributor to their site. Someone found it and mentioned it online. BF went into damage control mode saying it was just an easteregg or a placeholder joke. It's been changed now to someone else.

If it is true that BF hired him, it would look very bad, as it would be the second time something DW fucked him over by leaking anything.

And if it is as BF said, it would rightly piss off Ecclestone and his agent for this misinformation to be listed, especially given his experience with the show. It is also extremely bad PR from BF, and the person who made that page should be fired.
Let's not be quick to make people unemployed eh?
Rebutting Rob's ridiculous rantings since 2004
MistressRani
Reactions:

Post by MistressRani »

Rob Filth wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:24 pm
UncleDeadly wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:15 pm
I simply couldn't stand to have my intelligenge repeatedly insulted every single bloody Saturday night any longer.
Thankfully Saturdays are fair fucktard free now!

Yes, I can see how you'd love Ant & Dec.
Rebutting Rob's ridiculous rantings since 2004
iank
Reactions:

Post by iank »

Who the hell is Christopher Ecclestone?
UncleDeadly
Reactions:

Post by UncleDeadly »

iank wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:21 pm
Who the hell is Christopher Ecclestone?
I've often wondered that. He and his mate Peter Davidson must open a hell of a lot of fetes between them...