Page 1 of 1

The Doctor is now guilty of beastiality and cannibalism

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:58 pm
by ClockworkOcean
There's already been a thread about Fathead's ridiculous animal regeneration retcon, but the implications of this are even more disturbing than they initially appear. :shock:

We're now at a point with NuWho where it's all but confirmed that the Doctor has fucked pigs, goats and sheep. Think about it. Fathead and Mufftwat went out of their way to show us that he has a voracious sexual appetite as a humanoid, rampaging across history to deposit his seed in everyone from Mata Hari to Elizabeth I, so why would he be any different in his numerous animal incarnations? Once he's regenerated back into humanoid form, what's to stop the (literal) randy old dog heading back to the farm and getting it on with Daisy? Were the 6th Doctor and Frobisher shagging behind the scenes???

Also, now that I think about it, RTD himself had the Doctor eat meat on several occasions, which can only mean one thing...

THE DOCTOR IS NOW A CANNIBAL.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

There was once a time when I thought it would be impossible to retroactively make the 10th Doctor's moral hypocrisy more obscene, but he's actually managed it. "The Man Who Never Would" eats the corpses of members of his own species after boning them. What's to say he doesn't do the same to humans off-screen? Chinballs should just cast Ed Barlow as #14 and be done with it.

COMING SOON FROM BIG FINISH PRODUCTIONS...
\

Image

The Caverns of Doom

When the Doctor regenerates into a banana (one of several unseen incarnations between Troughton and Pertwee), River Song comes to the rescue, only to find that Missy had got there first. Unspeakable things happen. Only £159.99 to find out what. Exclusive visual accompaniment available for premium subscribers.

Re: The Doctor is now guilty of beastiality and cannibalism

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:05 pm
by The Sevenfold Man
I take back everything I ever said about NuWho. It’s not a disaster...

It’s a fucking calamity!

(To save on tipping out my feeling, I post this)

Image

Re: The Doctor is now guilty of beastiality and cannibalism

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:38 pm
by iank
lols They really didn't think this horseshit through, did they?

Re: The Doctor is now guilty of beastiality and cannibalism

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:22 pm
by Burunman
iank wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:38 pm
lols They really didn't think this horseshit through, did they?
Do they ever? Only sad anoraks and losers care about things like plot coherence.

I watched The Faceless Ones today and whilst not one of the all time classics, it pisses on anything from New Who in the last 7 years. A decent adevnture, with great supporting characters, villains and a strong performance from Troughton. I was quite refreshing in a way as when I watched it I just couldn't imagine it being the same show as New Who.

Trying to imagine Troughton having once been that ghastly Jo Martin was impossible. Imagining him as having once been a pig, or a pigeon thanks to RTD's latest retcon made me laugh. I now feel such a disconnect between them, Classic Who feels untainted again.

Re: The Doctor is now guilty of beastiality and cannibalism

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:51 am
by Rob Filth
Awakened Garō wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:05 pm

Image
What an interesting chart.

It seems a little out of date however, I'd argue the potency of certain words within it has decreased and others increased over the decades.

For example, "bugger" was always considered quite mild when I was a kid, but currently I would say it has greater potency purely due to more infrequent usage these days. The same deal with "fuck" - it was probably THE most potent swear word when I was a kid (probably even above that of "cunt"), but it's propensity to shock has been completely diminished by such over usage.

"Ginger" I actually find THE most offensive out of the lot in the list funnily enough, purely because of its discriminatory nature.

Interesting that "fanny" is seen as a "strong" offensive word too, when I was a kid it was always considered the "polite" slang word for female genitalia, and moderately mild.

Re: The Doctor is now guilty of beastiality and cannibalism

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:54 am
by iank
Fanny means something completely different in the US, too. ;)

Re: The Doctor is now guilty of beastiality and cannibalism

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:03 am
by Rob Filth
iank wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:54 am
Fanny means something completely different in the US, too. ;)
Yeah, well the Yanks know sweet Fanny Adams and are obsessed with "asses"

The fucking arses.

Re: The Doctor is now guilty of beastiality and cannibalism

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:36 am
by Bertrand Marx
Rob Filth wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:51 am
Awakened Garō wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:05 pm

Image
What an interesting chart.

It seems a little out of date however, I'd argue the potency of certain words within it has decreased and others increased over the decades.

For example, "bugger" was always considered quite mild when I was a kid, but currently I would say it has greater potency purely due to more infrequent usage these days. The same deal with "fuck" - it was probably THE most potent swear word when I was a kid (probably even above that of "cunt"), but it's propensity to shock has been completely diminished by such over usage.

"Ginger" I actually find THE most offensive out of the lot in the list funnily enough, purely because of its discriminatory nature.

Interesting that "fanny" is seen as a "strong" offensive word too, when I was a kid it was always considered the "polite" slang word for female genitalia, and moderately mild.
I’m surprised that “twat” is so high up as well. It’s one of my most frequently used profanities, and I always assumed it fell under the category of mild to medium.

Re: The Doctor is now guilty of beastiality and cannibalism

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:38 am
by Bertrand Marx
Burunman wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:22 pm
iank wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:38 pm
lols They really didn't think this horseshit through, did they?
Do they ever? Only sad anoraks and losers care about things like plot coherence.

I watched The Faceless Ones today and whilst not one of the all time classics, it pisses on anything from New Who in the last 7 years. A decent adevnture, with great supporting characters, villains and a strong performance from Troughton. I was quite refreshing in a way as when I watched it I just couldn't imagine it being the same show as New Who.

Trying to imagine Troughton having once been that ghastly Jo Martin was impossible. Imagining him as having once been a pig, or a pigeon thanks to RTD's latest retcon made me laugh. I now feel such a disconnect between them, Classic Who feels untainted again.
This is why I don’t allow NuWho’s worst excesses and plain moronic revisions to dampen my view of the original series. It’s too disconnected to its core for me to properly associate it, at least when watching both respective programmes.

Re: The Doctor is now guilty of beastiality and cannibalism

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:19 am
by Burunman
Bertrand Marx wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:38 am
Burunman wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:22 pm
iank wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:38 pm
lols They really didn't think this horseshit through, did they?
Do they ever? Only sad anoraks and losers care about things like plot coherence.

I watched The Faceless Ones today and whilst not one of the all time classics, it pisses on anything from New Who in the last 7 years. A decent adevnture, with great supporting characters, villains and a strong performance from Troughton. I was quite refreshing in a way as when I watched it I just couldn't imagine it being the same show as New Who.

Trying to imagine Troughton having once been that ghastly Jo Martin was impossible. Imagining him as having once been a pig, or a pigeon thanks to RTD's latest retcon made me laugh. I now feel such a disconnect between them, Classic Who feels untainted again.
This is why I don’t allow NuWho’s worst excesses and plain moronic revisions to dampen my view of the original series. It’s too disconnected to its core for me to properly associate it, at least when watching both respective programmes.
New Who is just an amusing diversion now. It's less canon than Doctor Omega or the Cushing movies.

Incidentally speaking of people fucking up the Doctors character I saw Jo Martin smearing someone else as racist on twitter.

This guy was actually trying to kiss up to the BLM protesters, but to say he put his foot in his mouth is an understatement.

He said about a recent show written by Michaela Coel that it's great the way the characters are written as people and not just black characters. I get what he is saying. It's good when a character's race isn't their defining characteristic. That's what makes Dave Lister such a good character. In contrast to that vile woman from Class, Dave Lister's race is never brought up. He's just a character like any other. However the author phrased that point in such a clumsy way it was quite amusing.

Still he wasn't racist, but Jo Martin has whipped up a hate mob against him by making out he doesn't see black people as human.

https://twitter.com/therealjomartin/sta ... 73536?s=20

Various people have retweeted her and he'll probably have to issue an apology to keep his job.

She is so much worse than Jodie. She is charmless, aggressive, forceful with her racist ideology and a hypocrite. If she is the next Doctor I honestly think Hartnell will return from the grave to kill whoever casts her like Peter Cushing in Tales From The Crypt.