Rumour: Chibnall's Successor Already Hired/Working Alongside Him On Series 13

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

Rob Filth
Reactions:

Re: Rumour: Chibnall's Successor Already Hired/Working Alongside Him On Series 13

Post by Rob Filth »

The Sevenfold Man wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:30 pm
Well we live in an age where it’s ok to encouraging young women to creep older men in fiction (Twilight) so what do you expect?

I mean I’m not saying it can’t work, my Girlfriend is 17 years older then me and I’m 30, but that’s the point I’m not a teenager or some idiotic 20 year old who thinks their grown up.

Rose was 19. Forgive me for saying NuWho gets anything right but Jackie should be slapping the Doctor. If that was my kid I’d be very worried. Why the hell is a 900+ alien looking to start a relationship with someone that young? Also doesn’t it count as beastiality from his perspective?
I wouldn't say beastiality considering Time Lords often engage in sexual or romantic relationship with earth-based humanoids(Susan/David, Leela/Andred, the Doctors Father/Earth mother, if McGann is to be believed etc), but given how vacuous and thick she was and also given her young age, The Doctors relationship with Rose was certainly questionable and an abuse of power given his trusted position. Much like when a carers are caught sexually abusing Cerebral Palsy patients or those in a comatose or vegetative state of mind.

It was rather akin to someone taking sexual advantage of someone undergoing an epileptic fit such was the abuse of power of someone vulnerable and braindead.

In fact had The Doctor got all sexual with Slappa Jackie, it still would've been highly questionable considering that she too was pretty much mentally and emotionally stunted like a 5 year old, It still would have been an abuse of power even taking into account her highly promiscuous clapped out old slag type nature.
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

MistressRani
Reactions:

Re: Rumour: Chibnall's Successor Already Hired/Working Alongside Him On Series 13

Post by MistressRani »

Rob Filth wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:51 pm
MistressRani wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:12 pm
Not true, we saw the Eighth Doctor try to lure Grace into the TARDIS at the end of the story. No doubt there was a plan for hanky panky in the TARDIS if this had got a series,
Nonsense, we know from the first Big Finish audio which takes place immediately after the TVmovie that McGann left San Francisco without Grace.

She was probably dissuaded travelling with him after hearing about the Bradley First Doctor Faketors rapist reputation.

Kind of rich that you suggest McGanns Doctor being a lothario when Tennants Doctor couldn't keep it in his trousers for more than 5 minutes, in fact the only one beating his record for walking around set with cock and bollocks out for all crew to see was Barrowman.
Nonsense, I didn't claim he did travel with Grace - the point is he tried his damnedest to lure her in to the TARDIS after having snogged her.

He was behaving like a sexual braggart, pure and simple.
Rebutting Rob's ridiculous rantings since 2004
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

MistressRani wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:57 pm
Nonsense, I didn't claim he did travel with Grace - the point is he tried his damnedest to lure her in to the TARDIS after having snogged her.

He did it in a far less creepy way than Eccleston and his gormless grinning Stan Laurel face with "Raws"

The Doctor looked like an outright paedo gormlessly gawking at her from around the TARDIS door.

I'd have called Social Services immediately.

Burunman
Reactions:

Post by Burunman »

MistressRani wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:12 pm
Burunman wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:19 pm
Rob Filth wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:56 pm
Burunman wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:31 pm
Whilst the McGann special was not a ratings success in America, it got over 5 times what most Matt Smith stories got in America (which were deemed a success) and almost 3 times what the highest Matt episode got in America and 20 times what Eccelston's series got (I believe Eccelston's series in America got about a quarter of a million stateside.)
Indeed, McGanns tvmovie completely smashed all of NuWho ratings wise state-side which means by Ranis own definition NuWho is an utter dismal catastrophic failure of a series.

Quite simply, NuWho fails to compete with the McGann era on almost every single level.
Also Roberts though once the weakest of the first 4 Masters, is vastly superior to all of the New Who shitstains.
This is of course, weapons grade bollocks!
No it isn't. I'd love for all these so called DW fans to tell me what it is about Roberts that makes him worse than Missy or SImm?

To me it's just received wisdom. They say Roberts was awful because he was too campy. What would you have rather he switched accents like Missy and said things like "I THINK THEY WAANNNAA STEAL YOUR MOTOR!" or prance around like a horny Disney character, or make carry on jokes about Dalek balls, French kiss the Doctor, or overdo his own accent to the point where it drove you mad "GO AND GET THE GOOOOD GUYS BACK."

Similarly would you rather he flew through the air with lightening powers, guzzled down tons of chicken, danced to scissor sisters songs, made jokes about Paul McGann playing with little earth girls, and laughed for about 2 mins straight dressed up as Obama?

It's hilarious that anyone could say Roberts was the worst Master.

https://youtu.be/DAu0OajrO2s

What the hell is wrong with that? The only problem with Roberts is that his Master is kind of bland. He doesn't really get the time to add anything new to it. He just kind of plays it as smarmy villain on autopilot, and the story dosen't really tred any new ground with the character. It's just the Deadly Assassin again.

Still that's a damn sight better than this.

https://youtu.be/9lmHv7ykQ9A

https://youtu.be/6UsUSx8rfsc

Anyone who was being fair would agree, but again New Who fans are in a cult. Moffat could have cast a lump of shit in the role and they'd still say it channelled Delgado (then again a lump of shit would have been better casting. )
ImageImage
MistressRani
Reactions:

Post by MistressRani »

Rob Filth wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:03 pm
MistressRani wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:57 pm

He did it in a far less creepy way than Eccleston and his gormless grinning Stan Laurel face with "Raws"

The Doctor looked like an outright paedo gormlessly gawking at her from around the TARDIS door.

I'd have called Social Services immediately.
I'd say snogging Grace and then trying to lure her into the TARDIS was pretty creepy.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

MistressRani wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:26 pm
I'd say snogging Grace and then trying to lure her into the TARDIS was pretty creepy.
Not as creepy as leering at someone who physically looked like his daughter, was emotionally and intelligently stunted and whom also was already within a relationship.

I reckon Fathead was possibly at one time a mate or close associate of Epstein's to have written such questionable drivel.

MistressRani
Reactions:

Post by MistressRani »

Rob Filth wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:37 pm
Not as creepy as leering at someone who physically looked like his daughter, was emotionally and intelligently stunted and whom also was already within a relationship.

I reckon Fathead was possibly at one time a mate or close associate of Epstein's to have written such questionable drivel.
NARRATOR: This never happened
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

MistressRani wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:49 pm
Rob Filth wrote:

It was speculation, not assertion Rani.

MistressRani
Reactions:

Post by MistressRani »

Rob Filth wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:12 pm
MistressRani wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:49 pm
Rob Filth wrote:

It was speculation, not assertion Rani.
Speculation aka a falsehood.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

MistressRani wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:00 am
Speculation aka a falsehood.
And your evidence to prove otherwise is...?