Elizabeth Sandifier tells me to kill myself

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

Burunman
Reactions:

Elizabeth Sandifier tells me to kill myself

Post by Burunman »

Hilariously on her blog.

Yeah I left her a comment ages ago on her review of the Timeless Children sort of offering up an olive branch, but not really expecting anything.

In her typical mature response she told me to fuck off, so I told her to grow up, and then she posted a link to a cringey, "edgy" song with the lyrics "KILL YOURSELF, KILL YOURSELF, KILL YOURSELF, KILL YOURSELF, KILL YOURSELF".

Now obviously I'm not upset or offended at this as Sandifier is a total moron and a joke. She's quite possibly the biggest LOL cow in fandom (more so than Ian Levine at his worst, or Mr Tardis.) Still it does go to show you what a phoney she is. This is a woman whose entire thing is being progressive and shaming others as alt right, racists etc. Yet her she is telling someone who has suffered from mental health issues to commit suicide. (She must know about considering she has read what I've written, even stalked me on twitter for a bit and looked through my fiction to try and get dirt on me and I've been open about my depression which has included a suicide attempt at one point.)

This just really shows you how toxic these people are. It backs up what I'm saying though about SJWs, that people with mental health problems can often just get to fuck.

Here is our hilarious convo.

Jump to the comments section below. (Not that anyone would,, but don't leave a comment so she can moan about us dogpiling her.)

http://www.eruditorumpress.com/blog/the ... ld-review/
ImageImage
Burunman
Reactions:

Re: Elizabeth Sandifier tells me to kill myself

Post by Burunman »

Sandifier deleted the comment I left in response bringing up how inappropriate her telling me to off myself was in regards to my struggles with depression and suicide, but still left the link to this song.

https://idieyoudie.bandcamp.com/track/join-mussolini

Shows what a coward she is that she would delete my comments talking about my depression because they made her look bad, but kept the one of her posting a song telling me to kill myself.

So then in the last 3 months I have been, smeared as an alt righter, smeared as a sexist, been cyber stalked, been banned from both Gallifrey Base and TV Tropes and Idioms for life in the most insulting ways possible, blocked by the editor of DW Magazine and called a transphobic turd by him online, and been told to go top myself all for criticising Jodie's era.

On the Buffy forum meanwhile I've had some conversations about my favourite episodes, characters and storylines.

And to think DW fans will still think that people laugh at them because of some 80s stories looking cheap.
ImageImage
The Sevenfold Man
Reactions:

Post by The Sevenfold Man »

Not an ounce of integrity or backbone in any of these people. She clearly doesn’t feel sorry, but she knows full well she’d get eaten alive by her fellow piranha the second her image cracks so has to hide it. Pathetic.

Sorry to hear the DW fan base is giving you so much shit. From what I hear a lot of fan bases are currently like this, though not Buffy thank goodness. Lots of other franchise like marvel, have fallen into the same pit DW has. They cater to a loud minority, the people running the show are idiots and cowards & most of the good And average fans have all just called it quits because of how toxic things have gotten. Marvel Comics and Hollywood are prime examples.

Best thing to do is find smaller communities who share your interests and are mature enough allow normal stuff like opinions and healthy discussions. Like the Hive, and just weather this toxic shitstorm.

Let the inevitable happen, not out of spite but because we’ve tried and they won’t listen.

In short.... fuck the fucking fuckers.
Last edited by The Sevenfold Man on Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iank
Reactions:

Post by iank »

Agreed. People suck anyway.
Burunman
Reactions:

Post by Burunman »

The Sevenfold Man wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:43 pm
Not an ounce of integrity or backbone in any of these people. She clearly doesn’t feel sorry, but she knows full well she’d get eaten alive by her fellow piranha the second her image cracks so has to hide it. Pathetic.

Sorry to hear the DW fan base is giving you so much shit. From what I hear a lot of fan bases are currently like this, though not Buffy thank goodness. Lots of other franchise like marvel, have fallen into the same pit DW has. They cater to a loud minority, the people running the show are idiots and cowards & most of the good And average fans have all just called it quits because of how toxic things have gotten. Marvel Comics and Hollywood are prime examples.

Best thing to do is find smaller communities who share your interests and are mature enough allow normal stuff like opinions and healthy discussions. Like the Hive, and just weather this toxic shitstorm.

Let the inevitable happen, not out of spite but because we’ve tried and they won’t listen.

In short.... fuck the fucking fuckers.
Great post.

Don't worry this lunacy doesn't upset me. It amuses me.

That said however it was a bit upsetting to think that such a wonderful show as DW was attracting these lunatics, but now that you tell me that this is happening in other fandoms I feel a bit better. I must admit being on the fringes of Star Trek fandom so I don't get to experience this crap as much. I do still say that DW fandom has a unique self loathing problem however.

I think the best fandoms are the ones that haven't had a 21st century remake or sequel.

Buffy, Blake's 7, Xena, The Prisoner, The Avengers, Dan Dare. They are all just made up of people who like them. It's ironic really as just a couple of years ago I'm sure the fans of most of these franchises would have been happy for a remake or at least some more mainstream attention, but now with the tedious culture war raging everywhere, you#re luckier if you're niche.
ImageImage
iank
Reactions:

Post by iank »

The Buffy reboot hasn't started yet. Once that shitstorm erupts it'll be the same.
Zarius
Reactions:

Post by Zarius »

iank wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:55 am
The Buffy reboot hasn't started yet. Once that shitstorm erupts it'll be the same.
Given Whedon's current standing in Hollywood, I'll be bowled over if it ever gets off the ground at all. I feel he'll have to step away for it to have a chance.
The classics endure
The new date and decay
Don't settle for less
Echos that blessed by yesterday

Classic Who: Never outdone, never outgrown
Burunman
Reactions:

Post by Burunman »

Zarius wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:44 pm
iank wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:55 am
Given Whedon's current standing in Hollywood, I'll be bowled over if it ever gets off the ground at all. I feel he'll have to step away for it to have a chance.
It's a shame as whilst he may be an arse in his personal life (as far as we know), Joss Whedon is a brilliant writer. Ironically his political content in particular was among the best. He knew how to make something overtly political, yet still make it a ripping good yarn and not too preachy. Also unlike most modern day hacks like Chibnall and J J Abrams, he was able to build his female characters up without insulting or demeaning men. You had Buffy and Angel both being dynamic kick ass heroes and plenty of great supporting characters of both genders in both series (probably why both Buffy and Angel have just as many fans of both genders too.) He also tackled serious issues that women face like domestic abuse, but again in a way that didn't demonise ALL men like a lot of others would. (Looking at you Legends of Tomorrow with your cringey white guilt episodes.)

Ironically a lot of Buffy and Angel comes over as anti SJW. Willow's mother for instance is a brilliant satire of people like Anita Sarkeesian. She forces her daughter to watch The Little Mermaid and analyse the patriarchal meaning behind it, yet takes no interest in her life. Also when Willow comes out she uses her as a trophy "look my daughter is a lesbian, beat that."

Similarly the episode of Angel about the Zombie cops I think was a very mature and balanced look at the problem of police brutality in America, whilst Jasmine and her creepy happiness cult serves as a perfect metaphor for people like the bloody Fitzroy Crowd themselves ironically. :lol:

I wouldn't say no to a good Buffy reboot as I think there is enough strength in the character for a new version. Who knows what a new adaptation would bring. I always think that people are a bit short sighted when it comes to remakes of tv shows and films. Imagine if we felt the same way about Batman and Dracula "no one can replace Adam West or Bela Lugosi". Think what those characters would have missed out on.

A remake is not the same as a sequel. If its bad it has no effect on the original.

I'd still rather Fray starring you know who, but a Buffy remake wouldn't be bad. I also doubt the SJWs would bother with it. As we have been over, Mr Tardis, Claudia Boley, Whovian Feminism etc have 0 interest in anything starring a woman as then they can't complain, can't attack it for starring a man etc.
ImageImage
Batman1989
Reactions:

Post by Batman1989 »

I'm sorry that happened to you barunman that is horrible deplorable she did that.