Hive history.

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

Biroc the Tharil
Reactions:

Re: Hive history.

Post by Biroc the Tharil »

Another classic thread as the fascist decides to take a break with the full support of Mumbles... viewtopic.php?f=20&t=642&start=10 Lol
'Believe nothing they say - they're not Biroc's kind.'
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Biroc the Tharil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:04 am
Another classic thread as the fascist decides to take a break with the full support of Mumbles... viewtopic.php?f=20&t=642&start=10 Lol
Gotta love the way how Karl Roemer practically dresses up in a furrysuit and bends right over to take one in hard for Barlow in that thread.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Biroc the Tharil
Reactions:

Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:42 am
Biroc the Tharil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:04 am
Gotta love the way how Karl Roemer practically dresses up in a furrysuit and bends right over to take one in hard for Barlow in that thread.

A classic moment indeed, I'd forgotten that partnership haha!
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

I love this post of Seals:

I'd totally forgotten about Andy on Logopolis Metropolis! Fuck me, was he wet!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You only had to say "RTD smells of pooh bum farts" for him to start crying!

He made Rani look like some hardened convict type character by comparison.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

This post about Final Frontier, possibly the most dull Doctor Who forum in all of fandom made me laugh too.

Last edited by Rob Filth on Sat May 23, 2020 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Fuck me, there' a crapload of history on that thread Biroc.

It just goes to show how the memory cheats, I was earlier getting DoctorWhoWorldWide mixed up with DW2005 and getting Dan Ludbrow mixed up with AndyHearne, both of them were similar authoritarian type tossers however.

I'd completely forgotten about Duncan the pitbull defending Thascalos's honour at the squeak of a disagreeable fart all the time, or the time when Dan got him to blow up completely over that Emily campaign!

"How DARE you talk about Emily like that!! What has she ever done to you?"

Fuck me, that one was pantwettingly hilarious!

Highpoint of the whole DW2005 board.

Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

“I personally think Mussolini was a greater leader then that fucking drunk wife basher, Churchill.“

Whatever your thoughts may be on Churchill, Roemer here essentially admits that he supports fascism too. I love how he seems to think that you’re all bastards just because you take the piss out of Zaroff/Barlow’s frankly fucked up beliefs. And then he calls you “politically correct” for not accepting them, which is funny in itself, despite the fact that he clearly wasn’t actually banned from the board.
Biroc the Tharil
Reactions:

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:19 am
“I personally think Mussolini was a greater leader then that fucking drunk wife basher, Churchill.“

Whatever your thoughts may be on Churchill, Roemer here essentially admits that he supports fascism too. I love how he seems to think that you’re all bastards just because you take the piss out of Zaroff/Barlow’s frankly fucked up beliefs. And then he calls you “politically correct” for not accepting them, which is funny in itself, despite the fact that he clearly wasn’t actually banned from the board.
Oh yes, Karl was a contributor who was very special...special to us. Bless his cotton LUFC socks...
Biroc the Tharil
Reactions:

Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:14 am
Fuck me, there' a crapload of history on that thread Biroc.

It just goes to show how the memory cheats, I was earlier getting DoctorWhoWorldWide mixed up with DW2005 and getting Dan Ludbrow mixed up with AndyHearne, both of them were similar authoritarian type tossers however.

I'd completely forgotten about Duncan the pitbull defending Thascalos's honour at the squeak of a disagreeable fart all the time, or the time when Dan got him to blow up completely over that Emily campaign!

"How DARE you talk about Emily like that!! What has she ever done to you?"

Fuck me, that one was pantwettingly hilarious!

Highpoint of the whole DW2005 board.

You're memory's better than mine Rob, though some of that I vaguely recall...but I really only came in on things from LogMet onwards...
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:19 am

I think he was trying to impress Edward.

What he didn't realise at the time was pledging allegiance to the Master Race wouldn't have been enough for Barlow, he's have needed to don a furry fox suit as well.