Should the Brigadier have been shot as a traitor at the end of "The Silurians"?

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

Was the Brigadier a dirty stinking fucking traitor?

Fuck, yeah! 5 rounds rapid, NOW!
100%
Rob Filth, you are a Cunt.
No votes

Total votes: 4
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Re: Should the Brigadier have been shot as a traitor at the end of "The Silurians"?

Post by Rob Filth »

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:40 pm
Most likely. I'm sure StuffTheFrankie is just aching for some new material for his channel so he's probably preying that Sadako reverts back to his old self.

I'm thinking about leaving NuHive and just posting here.
Let's try and get some more trusted members here firstly so the bigger the reception is when Saddo eventually finds out about this place, the better.

We don't want to disappoint StuffTheFrankie!
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Re: Should the Brigadier have been shot as a traitor at the end of "The Silurians"?

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:42 pm
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:40 pm
Most likely. I'm sure StuffTheFrankie is just aching for some new material for his channel so he's probably preying that Sadako reverts back to his old self.

I'm thinking about leaving NuHive and just posting here.
Let's try and get some more trusted members here firstly so the bigger the reception is when Saddo eventually finds out about this place, the better.

We don't want to disappoint StuffTheFrankie!
Yep. We’ll need more members from NuHive and from Classic Hive before that happens. It’ll completely shatter his authority in the case of NuHive members joining ClassicHive.
Pepsi Maxil
Reactions:

Post by Pepsi Maxil »

I honestly wonder what he would have said if you had posted that goodbye message detailing why you were leaving.
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:49 pm
I honestly wonder what he would have said if you had posted that goodbye message detailing why you were leaving.
He’d have probably either deleted it or blocked me altogether, unless someone else saw it and protested, in which case he’d probably lose his shit.
Pepsi Maxil
Reactions:

Post by Pepsi Maxil »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:51 pm
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
He’d have probably either deleted it or blocked me altogether, unless someone else saw it and protested, in which case he’d probably lose his shit.
If you feel comfortable, you should post it (that's if you still feel like you want to leave for good). He's too scared to actually ban people outright.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:54 pm
Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
If you feel comfortable, you should post it (that's if you still feel like you want to leave for good). He's too scared to actually ban people outright.
Nah, I wouldn't give him the self righteousness of an excuse to quickly shuffle away and hide discontent.

I'd just let this place build up a bit first until someone eventually spills the beans.

Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
I don’t want to give him any ideas yet, though. They might lead him here eventually if word gets out. If I end up posting it, it’ll be later once this place is a lot bigger. Rob initially had the idea of posting links to this place on NuHive at some stage after this place had built up, although whether this idea is still up for consideration I’m unsure of. If he still has that idea in mind, it could coincide with my sending that post should he choose to do it, although I still don’t know if I can be arsed to send it anymore.
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:58 pm
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Nah, I wouldn't give him the self righteousness of an excuse to quickly shuffle away and hide discontent.

I'd just let this place build up a bit first until someone eventually spills the beans.
Yeah, I think I plan on waiting before I do anything.
Pepsi Maxil
Reactions:

Post by Pepsi Maxil »

Ah, I understand.

I do think this place will be thriving again soon enough.

I think Sadako bugs me the most because I spent so much time talking to him last year. He tricked me into thinking he had genuinely changed. It was only when we argued in December that it became clear to me that it was all just a facade. In March he even tried to guilt me into thinking I had ruined all his hard work in getting the place "back to normal" because I'd quoted Rob in a thread where the pair of them had argued. He whinged at me before I told him I was leaving the forum for good. I did eventually return, but he'd lied to Clockwork about the reason why I'd originally left. "It was the Rob situation" he said. No, it was YOU.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Once more people join up and arrive the greater the liklihood that someone will eventually let the cat out the bag, but there's really no rush yet.

I'm having too much fun and a laugh to give a hoot about NuHive and it's tumbleweed staid staticness at present, let alone some complete saddo clone board with hundreds of empty threads.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: