Leaving for a bit

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

Wayne
Reactions:

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by Wayne »

Rob Filth wrote:
Robby The Seal wrote:Yeah Wayne you could have dressed in black, grown a silly beard and shoved a dildo shaped like a TCE up her jacksie while dogging the hell out of her.
She'd have probably been too busy laying out the virtual fancy crockery on the virtual picnic tablecloth and pouring tea from her virtual teapot to notice.
:lol:

Maybe i'm soft, but on one level it's hard not to feel sorry for her. She's the female version of the archetypal virgin nerd Who fan. Unless she keeps virtually everything private, she doesn't seem to have any life at all hardly, aside from writing reams of Delgado/Dr Who fan-fic. There's years worth of it up there already, and she's still doing it.
God knows what a psychiatrist would make of her.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Wayne wrote:
Rob Filth wrote:
Robby The Seal wrote:Yeah Wayne you could have dressed in black, grown a silly beard and shoved a dildo shaped like a TCE up her jacksie while dogging the hell out of her.
She'd have probably been too busy laying out the virtual fancy crockery on the virtual picnic tablecloth and pouring tea from her virtual teapot to notice.

Maybe i'm soft, but on one level it's hard not to feel sorry for her. She's the female version of the archetypal virgin nerd Who fan. Unless she keeps virtually everything private, she doesn't seem to have any life at all hardly, aside from writing reams of Delgado/Dr Who fan-fic. There's years worth of it up there.
I did find it completely incredulous that a grown adult woman could have such a stunted and sheltered mentality.

With such a child-like mind, having sex with her I imagine would be rather akin to paedophillia except with an adults body.

Not a thought to relish.
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

The Seal
Reactions:

Post by The Seal »

Strange she always reminded me of this:

Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Lol@Seal

That is utterly revolting.

Wayne
Reactions:

Post by Wayne »

Rob Filth wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Rob Filth wrote:

Maybe i'm soft, but on one level it's hard not to feel sorry for her. She's the female version of the archetypal virgin nerd Who fan. Unless she keeps virtually everything private, she doesn't seem to have any life at all hardly, aside from writing reams of Delgado/Dr Who fan-fic. There's years worth of it up there.
I did find it completely incredulous that a grown adult woman could have such a stunted and sheltered mentality.

With such a child-like mind, having sex with her I imagine would be rather akin to paedophillia except with an adults body.
You've got a point.
The only bit of 'reality' i ever gleaned about her was that her mother commented on all the Delgado pictures on her wall, saying something to the effect of expressing despair over her ever finding a real boyfriend.
I actually find that quite sad, in the proper sense of the word. I mean this is a woman who's roughly the same age as us, but that sounds more like a 13yr old or something.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Wayne wrote:You've got a point.
The only bit of 'reality' i ever gleaned about her was that her mother commented on all the Delgado pictures on her wall, saying something to the effect of expressing despair over her ever finding a real boyfriend.
I actually find that quite sad, in the proper sense of the word. I mean this is a woman who's roughly the same age as us, but that sounds more like a 13yr old or something.
Even when I was 13 I'm bloody sure the girls my age were not quite that simplistic.

Still, so long as she has the attention of a few sad fanboy men entertaining her desires by seeking out new photos of Roger Delgado for her and helping themselves to virtual pastries with their virtual cups of tea, I'm sure she's content.

It always used to be amusing on the old BBCi site whenever someone ever upset her and a small army of men all hastily rallied around her to protect her sheltered and vulnerable honour.

Wayne
Reactions:

Post by Wayne »

Rob Filth wrote:
Wayne wrote:You've got a point.
Even when I was 13 I'm bloody sure the girls my age were not quite that simplistic.

Still, so long as she has the attention of a few sad fanboy men entertaining her desires by seeking out new photos of Roger Delgado for her and helping themselves to virtual pastries with their virtual cups of tea, I'm sure she's content.
Aye. Been there done that. :lol:
Like i said, i used to think there must be other levels to her, but i really don't think there is.
Still, she's harmless i suppose.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Wayne wrote:Aye. Been there done that. :lol:
Like i said, i used to think there must be other levels to her, but i really don't think there is.
Lol - I think Duncan browses in here occassionally and would probably be quite furious about us talking about Thasculas on an open forum in such a candid manner. I remember the last time such a conversation like this about her on an open forum transpired (which was Redux), if I remember correctly he complained to Alissa and Alissas attitude was basically "Well she can always join up if she wants, otherwise I don't give a shit"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you ever imagine Thasculas surviving on a board like Redux?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All her virtual fucking fancy crockery would have got broken and there wouldn't have been any more virtual tea to pour any more!
Last edited by Rob Filth on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Seal
Reactions:

Post by The Seal »

^ V. funny.

Yeah, that was classic. She started the whole necrophilia line and Duncan flipped.

Still, I'm told you really enjoyed Duncan's campaign for Emily.

Come to think of it that could have been a huge scam....
Wayne
Reactions:

Post by Wayne »

Rob Filth wrote:
Wayne wrote:Aye. Been there done that. :lol:
Lol - I think Duncan browses in here occassionally and would probably be quite furious about us talking about Thasculas on an open forum in such a candid manner. I remember the last time such a conversation like this about her on an open forum transpired (which was Redux), if I remember correctly he complained to Alissa and Alissas attitude was basically "Well she can always join up if she wants, otherwise I don't give a shit"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah well, that's life. I've got nothing against any of these people really, but let's just say that you'd never be sat up chatting on the Final Frontier at 2.00 in the morning.
I'm surprised they don't have a lights out at 10.00 policy like the old beeb boards. :mrgreen: