Leaving for a bit

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

The Seal
Reactions:
Posts: 13031
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by The Seal »

^ Cunt can't seem to stop moaning about me for some reason. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mumbles
Reactions:

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by mumbles »

Robby The Seal wrote:^ Cunt can't seem to stop moaning about me for some reason. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, you have a history of sniping and slagging off people on the net, and many times behind their back.

You treat people who dislike with contempt and a borderline hate-filled obsession, instead of ignoring them and doing better things with your time.
You seem to delight in other people's misery (IE Dan and Soldeed's) and frankly you are one oily sack of shit.

Do you think it's right to constantly slag off Duncan when he's not here to defend himself ..
What a fucking hero aren't you ???
And now your attempts at stalking and goading me are failing, but you continue to do it anyway, which makes you look like a cock.

I'm a far better man and human being then you'll ever been you bitter parasite.
All you do is knock people down, you feel so shit about yourself, that you have to constantly abuse those who are better then you.

Your nothing Robby ... There is nothing inside your soul except dark, bitter filled hate and sadness. You'll never amount to anything whilst you have such a massive chip on your shoulder.
User avatar
Rob Filth
Reactions:
Posts: 4983
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by Rob Filth »

mumbles wrote:
Robby The Seal wrote:^ Cunt can't seem to stop moaning about me for some reason. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, you have a history of sniping and slagging off people on the net, and many times behind their back.
Yes, on an open forum with full public access. How is that behind someones back you fucking idiot?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mumbles wrote:You treat people who dislike with contempt and a borderline hate-filled obsession, instead of ignoring them and doing better things with your time.
Like drinking themselves stupid and being an obnoxious cunt on the internet you mean?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mumbles wrote:You seem to delight in other people's misery (IE Dan and Soldeed's) and frankly you are one oily sack of shit.
Both of which if they were mods here would have banned your arse off here weeks ago rather than listen to your hilariously twisted rants.
mumbles wrote:Do you think it's right to constantly slag off Duncan when he's not here to defend himself ..
Duncan has made snobbish put downs about this forum in the past, it is simply too much of a rowdy place for him and he prefers a more quieter life.

I know that Duncan would have also banned your arse weeks ago too, just like Dan and Soldeed would've.
mumbles wrote:And now your attempts at stalking and goading me are failing, but you continue to do it anyway, which makes you look like a cock.

I'm a far better man and human being then you'll ever been you bitter parasite.
All you do is knock people down, you feel so shit about yourself, that you have to constantly abuse those who are better then you.
Looks to me like the attempts to goad you are very much SUCCEEDING Karl otherwise you wouldn't be ranting like a damn fool maniac, and nope - I'm afraid someone who is homophobic, racist and a woman hater is NOT a better person.
mumbles wrote:Your nothing Robby ... There is nothing inside your soul except dark, bitter filled hate and sadness. You'll never amount to anything whilst you have such a massive chip on your shoulder.
Would you like some cheese to go with that whine sir?

I'll stick with my chips thanks, they're quite tasty with some salt and vinegar added to them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Rob Filth on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Image
User avatar
B-Fore
Reactions:
Posts: 6362
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by B-Fore »

mumbles wrote:Personally I hardly see how the likes of B, Filth and Robby can honestly say they are better then the likes of Duncan etc.

:P

I've been at work all night and haven't been taking part in this discussion about the old boards, let alone talking about "the likes of Duncan etc."

I do remember a loony belligerent cunthooks called Orcini. Anyone know where she is now?
Die zarte, aber helle Differenz
User avatar
Rob Filth
Reactions:
Posts: 4983
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by Rob Filth »

B-Fore wrote:I do remember a loony belligerent cunthooks called Orcini. Anyone know where she is now?
Nope, Mumbles apparently doesn't know what we're talking about or has ever heard of this Redux place or of Orcini before.

"I don't know what the fuck this redux your talking about,"
http://www.metebelis-3.co.uk/thehive/vi ... 8&start=10

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Image
The Seal
Reactions:
Posts: 13031
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by The Seal »

Ah, I see you saved me the trouble guys!
User avatar
Rob Filth
Reactions:
Posts: 4983
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by Rob Filth »

Robby The Seal wrote:Ah, I see you saved me the trouble guys!
Sorry Seal, couldn't resist jumping in first.

He's too addictive!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Image
The Seal
Reactions:
Posts: 13031
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by The Seal »

Bugger!

Actually cheers. (I have a fair bit of work on right now)

Anyway, as a thank you, here's a picture I took earlier of Karl LUFC Roemer.

Image
User avatar
Rob Filth
Reactions:
Posts: 4983
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by Rob Filth »

Robby The Seal wrote:Bugger!

Actually cheers. (I have a fair bit of work on right now)
Well you'll be pleased to know he'll mainly be all of yours next week cos I have a crap load of work on too.

I can imagine Karl will get quite lonely if none of us are here!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Image
User avatar
Ludders
Reactions:
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue May 19, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Leaving for a bit

Post by Ludders »

Awesome thread. Lot's of memory gold. :D
Image
Post Reply