Should the Brigadier have been shot as a traitor at the end of "The Silurians"?

Moderators: _liam_, Mike

Was the Brigadier a dirty stinking fucking traitor?

Fuck, yeah! 5 rounds rapid, NOW!
100%
Rob Filth, you are a Cunt.
No votes

Total votes: 4
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Re: Should the Brigadier have been shot as a traitor at the end of "The Silurians"?

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Rob Filth wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:16 pm
Dunno why, but Sadako always reminds me a bit of this strange character from Zit comic.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A memory just returned to me: I recall seeing a comment by someone by the name of Sadako a few months back in a YT comments section stating that the only thing “scary” about Warriors of the Deep was the “loony left cranks who wrote it”.
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Re: Should the Brigadier have been shot as a traitor at the end of "The Silurians"?

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:23 pm
A memory just returned to me: I recall seeing a comment by someone by the name of Sadako a few months back in a YT comments section stating that the only thing “scary” about Warriors of the Deep was the “loony left cranks who wrote it”.
"Loony left cranks"

Yup, because nuclear annihilation is SO rational in SadakoWorld.
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Mike
Supreme Dalek
Reactions:

Post by Mike »

Wait until he finds out about Malcolm Hulke...
Es gibt kein richtiges Leben im falschen.
- Theodor W. Adorno
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Mike wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:30 pm
Well, he did state with no ambiguity in reference to Hulke’s script for the Silurians “The Brigadier was right”.

But yeah- Hulke was once a member of the Communist party. That’s more stereotypically “loony left” than anything related to Saward or Byrne, surely?
Rob Filth
Reactions:

Post by Rob Filth »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:40 pm
Mike wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:30 pm
Well, he did state with no ambiguity in reference to Hulke’s script for the Silurians “The Brigadier was right”.

But yeah- Hulke was once a member of the Communist party. That’s more stereotypically “loony left” than anything related to Saward or Byrne, surely?
He was a member of CND too.

Sadakos favourite organisation methinks.
Rallying Against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Did he ever go on about “crank pacifist politics”, “loony left” and “naked contempt for anyone in the military” in relation to Warriors of the Deep when he came here over 10 years ago? It seems to mostly be “JNT apologist scum” instead based on that thread I read.
Pepsi Maxil
Reactions:

Post by Pepsi Maxil »

Again, he likes to label people. My personal favourite is "opinion fascist" which he branded me in December. We all know how ironic that turned out to be.
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:42 pm
Again, he likes to label people. My personal favourite is "opinion fascist" which he branded me in December. We all know how ironic that turned out to be.
“Opinion fascist”. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don’t recall you ever trying to silence anyone for their views or placing people’s posts in locked threads. Also, did he seem antagonistic prior to that instance, or did it just emerge out of nowhere?
Pepsi Maxil
Reactions:

Post by Pepsi Maxil »

Naughtius Maximus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:53 pm
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:42 pm
“Opinion fascist”. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don’t recall you ever trying to silence anyone for their views or placing people’s posts in locked threads. Also, did he seem antagonistic prior to that instance, or did it just emerge out of nowhere?

That was during our heated debate in the JNT thread. He was adamant that's what I was despite the fact that I kept telling him that I hadn't censored or banned him.
Bertrand Marx
Reactions:

Post by Bertrand Marx »

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:57 pm
That was during our heated debate in the JNT thread. He was adamant that's what I was despite the fact that I kept telling him that I hadn't censored or banned him.
Apologies, I phrased that badly. Did he seem personally antagonistic towards you prior to the JNT thread, or did it just emerge out of nowhere during that instance alone?

Edit: Maxil, I’ve just checked NuHive, and you seem to have produced a thread which may set him off. :lol: